• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Polexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Is this because Poland is now fully funding the EU, or is it because the politicians there are lurching to the right with populist nationalism?
    Maybe they can't figure out how to fill in their fishing licence application?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

A bit like Germany before invading Poland then?

Democratically voting to Leave an organisation that slowly and secretively changed the rules from a trading block to a European wide super state is hardly the advent of the fourth Reich in Islington except in the minds of morons.... oh hello Barmy!
      What is it with gammons that they keep shouting about brexit to get over it, but they can't get over WW2? Most veterans that fought in WW2 are pro EU btw as they have seen with their own eyes what gammonism can lead to.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

What is it with gammons that they keep shouting about brexit to get over it, but they can't get over WW2? Most veterans that fought in WW2 are pro EU btw as they have seen with their own eyes what gammonism can lead to.
        No I was highlighting what an undemocratic right wing country does and how unlike brexit it was. The Remoaners constant attempts to boost racism to force us back into a federal Europe are truly scary.

Comment

No I was highlighting what an undemocratic right wing country does and how unlike brexit it was. The Remoaners constant attempts to boost racism to force us back into a federal Europe are truly scary.
          Why don't you go back to beating protesters who want a symbolic vote, bashing yellow vest protestors as well.

Comment

Why don't you go back to beating protesters who want a symbolic vote, bashing yellow vest protestors as well.
            This is what it has come to. Vetran arguing with himself.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Best thing I've seen all day

Comment

And even then he still loses the argument.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Multi handle accident

Comment

Great news for the uk.

With Poland and Hungary out of the EU, we can grant freedom of movement to all their lorry drivers and cheap labourers for the uk farms. Can't wait to have a turkey again for Christmas 2025.

Comment

Poland told to pay €1m a day in legal row with EU

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59064883

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X