• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK breaks international law by extending NI grace period unilaterally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Well that's an wild accusation ... please do quote where I've said that. Even a tenuous link would be interesting to see

I do wonder what voices you have in your head
    You first what do you base the accusations you vomit out on?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

You first what do you base the accusations you vomit out on?
      Probably you being some mad 'Britain First' type racist twat ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Harsh but...
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

any particular post you want to base that on or do you just make tulip up like warty?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If moving posts worked, I'd shift most of these posts into to a "You're a racist. No you're a racist" thread all of its own.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              If moving posts worked, I'd shift most of these posts into to a "You're a racist. No you're a racist" thread all of its own.
              There needs to be an arguments clinic that all such tattle gets move to.

Or, just move the thread rendering it obsolete, which is probably the better result.

Comment

I think all this racist calling just fuels extreme right wing groups. It drives the more moderate members, those who just want proper immigration controls based on quality and numbers, away.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  I think all this racist calling just fuels extreme right wing groups. It drives the more moderate members, those who just want proper immigration controls based on quality and numbers, away.
                  you don't think the Real World GAFF about what's posted on here, do you?

Comment

No but CUK is hardly the only place you get it unfortunately.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

There needs to be an arguments clinic that all such tattle gets move to.

Or, just move the thread rendering it obsolete, which is probably the better result.
                      That was my original intention, but moving doesn't work at the moment, and the poor little darlings get so upset when their posts are just removed. Anyway - this is the Brexit subforum. It is, pretty much, the arguments clinic.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X