• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK breaks international law by extending NI grace period unilaterally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    If moving posts worked, I'd shift most of these posts into to a "You're a racist. No you're a racist" thread all of its own.
    He's Spartacus, no ... he's Spartacus
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

you don't think the Real World GAFF about what's posted on here, do you?
      Hey, you , I care what's posted on here .....

Oh, hold on, this is CUK isn't it .... sorry, you're right. I thought I was still on Mumsnet

Comment

That was my original intention, but moving doesn't work at the moment, and the poor little darlings get so upset when their posts are just removed. Anyway - this is the Brexit subforum. It is, pretty much, the arguments clinic.
        No it's not

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I think all this racist calling just fuels extreme right wing groups. It drives the more moderate members, those who just want proper immigration controls based on quality and numbers, away.
          Racist!

I really shouldn't be annoyed by people calling me racist when I ask for common sense. But I suppose I should see it as very telling about the accusers.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

this is the Brexit subforum. It is, pretty much, the arguments clinic.
            The five minute one or the full half hour?

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

The five minute one or the full half hour?
              It never ends.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X