• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official 2nd May “deal” vote thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacob Rees-Mogg savages Theresa May's Brexit legal changes as ERG says it will not support PM's deal

It's all unraveling.

Comment

Will she call a GE if she loses?

Lets face it there is no way the EU is going to give us an extension to A50 if this goes badly as it looks like it will, unless of course we were having a GE

Come you gamblers give us the latest odds

Comment

Given how this has all unravelled before the official debate has even begun, does anyone think that the PM has *any* final tricks to pull in her opening statement? Will she assert even more strongly that rejecting her deal will mean risking "no Brexit at all" or drop any hints that she'll pull the plug on the whole thing?

Does anyone think she will vote in favour of "no deal" tomorrow? Or maybe abstain?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
          Given how this has all unravelled before the official debate has even begun, does anyone think that the PM has *any* final tricks to pull in her opening statement?
          Declare Martial Law?

Works well in banana republics.

Comment

Extension followed by a GE with a Brexiteer led Tory party now looking increasingly likely.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Extension followed by a GE with a Brexiteer led Tory party now looking increasingly likely.

And Corbyn walks into number 10 with a land slide.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Declare Martial Law?

Works well in banana republics.
                Yeah, but are they straight or bendy bananas? The EU ensures we can only have straight bananas as we're in their shackles
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

May has lost her voice, painful listening.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Yeah, but are they straight or bendy bananas? The EU ensures we can only have straight bananas as we're in their shackles
                    Bent Over Bananas (BOBs)

HTH

Comment

It doesn't help when she has to whisper "loudly" at her critics.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X