• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official 2nd May “deal” vote thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Extension followed by a GE with a Brexiteer led Tory party now looking increasingly likely.

For the first time in my life I'll be voting Labour. Feck, can't believe I'm even saying that Until the Tory party get rid of their euro skeptic scum they will never get my vote again.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      For the first time in my life I'll be voting Labour. Feck, can't believe I'm even saying that Until the Tory party get rid of their euro skeptic scum they will never get my vote again.
      Dito.

May will offer a commons vote, stop Brexit or no deal exit.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Labour got same problem, plus high taxing scum (not that Tories are much different).

We are truly fecked.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Labour got same problem, plus high taxing scum (not that Tories are much different).

We are have been truly fecked by politicians whose sole interest was lining their own pockets and who simply could not give a tulip about anything else
          So yes you re correct we are fooked - and I have a funny feeling a small but relevant part of those 17 million people are about to really fook stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            So yes you re correct we are fooked - and I have a funny feeling a small but relevant part of those 17 million people are about to really fook stuff up.
            Are they faceless unelected bureaucrats or duty elected Representatives of the People?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Are they faceless unelected bureaucrats or duty elected Representatives of the People?
              They are the faceless millions who only have one way to have a voice - they can vote.

They voted one way and that decision is now being overturned by a small minority with a vested interest.

So when the next politician comes to my door they will be politely shown the way off my property - as they have shown their true colours - which is fook everyone but lining my own pocket.

However I am civilised - unfortunately many are not - I think the politicians of the UK really need to do themselves a favour and not go door knocking when the next general election is coming up.

Comment

They are the faceless millions who only have one way to have a voice - they can vote.

They voted one way and that decision is now being overturned by a small minority with a vested interest.

So when the next politician comes to my door they will be politely shown the way off my property - as they have shown their true colours - which is fook everyone but lining my own pocket.

However I am civilised - unfortunately many are not - I think the politicians of the UK really need to do themselves a favour and not go door knocking when the next general election is coming up.
                Jacob Rees-Mogg, the Conservative backbencher reportedly considering a leadership bid, is thought to have been been paid at least £4m from an investment firm during his seven years in parliament, making him one of the highest-earning politicians in the country.
                Jacob Rees-Mogg is earning millions from his investment company, accounts reveal | The Independent

Rees-Mogg wife’s ancestral home benefits from £7.6m state rescue
                Subscribe to read | Financial Times
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

You and your fellow retards will have forgotten about the whole thing and moved on to the next Daily Mail crusade, like foreign aid, cancer patients or the disabled bankrupting the country.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

There was something on Channel 4 about this last night. They got a forensic accountant to look at what he did not declare (as he did not have to) and believe he has made 7 million each year in part due to the devaluation of the pound. His fund only invested in Emerging markets.
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                      There was something on Channel 4 about this last night. They got a forensic accountant to look at what he did not declare (as he did not have to) and believe he has made 7 million each year in part due to the devaluation of the pound. His fund only invested in Emerging markets.
                      So he'll be investing in the UK shortly...
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X