• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the Bremoaners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigel Farage: Narrow Remain win may lead to second referendum - BBC News
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

And another one...............and STILL no real answer....unless of course you are suggesting that you are of the Farage mindset?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've always said there should be no second referendum all along so no point in answering. Britain voted to leave, they signed the papers and should have left there and then, no transition, nada, but apparently they want their cake and to eat it. Whatever happened to "Brexit is Brexit"?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

How about you start the ball rolling?

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          So 20+ posts in the thread thus far and not a single cogent response from any of the Bremoaners. Embarrassing really.
          Since we've been waiting 2000+ posts waiting for a sign of intelligent life from you and your mates, you shouldn't hold your breath for a response.

Your hypocrisy and self delusion is utterly stunning. Truly world class.
          "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Sean, given the vacuous nature of your answers when challenged, your inability to consider any opinion other than that which has been drilled into you, and your lack of respect for others, it’s not surprising that you won’t get many answers.

What do you think is more likely to happen - a second referendum or the Brexit ideal that you were hoping for? And what was the thing you were hoping for? Try for the first time ever to describe it in positives and not your usual accusations and blame passing.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              So it looks like you are saying that IF a second referendum was called the powers that be would introduce a different set of criteria to decide just who had "won"?
              No, I'm saying the question being asked would be quite different from:

“Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?”

You seem to assume that a second referendum would essentially be a re-run of the first*. But that is not what's being called for.

The 2nd refendum would ask whether the British public accept the deal finally worked out between the EU and Britain. i think it unlikely that IF such a question were asked that a rejection of the deal would mean that Britain stays in the EU and Brexit is cancelled.

* The reason your thread has attracted such ridicule is precisely because this is a stupid assumption and shows little understanding of what's currently going on politically. Brexiteers who are trying to prevent a second referendum because they either make the same stupid assumption you do, or wish to gain political capital by promoting the assumption.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
                Dribbling remainer loons are not to be reasoned with . They are to be trolled and baited.
                They are NOT to be called loons and trolled and baited.

This forum is going to be moderated.

I’m tired of the feral nature of this forum. I appreciate that NAT and WTFH don’t feel that they can moderate here as they are part of the debate.

But I’m not, so I give warning here.

Post whatever you like, but straight abuse will not be permitted.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  There will be no second referendum along the lines of the first. If there is a second referendum, the powers that be, while they are incredibly incompetent and stupid, are not so dumb that the question would be effectively the same.

There are two possibilities in my view.
                  1. Hard Brexit, where Brexiters will finally accept that leaving the EU was a massively stupid thing to do, and has brought nothing but a reduced living standard to the overwhelming majority of British people

or

2. BRINO, where Brexiters will finally accept that winning the Brexit vote has brought a reduced living standard to the overwhelming majority of British people, but at least it wasn't as bad as a hard Brexit.

Either way, hopefully you'll stop whining and bitching about the whole thing. You won, now live with the consequences.
                  Either way we get the yoke of tyranny from around our necks?

Rather die a freeman than live as a slave.

Comment

Fùcking ban me you narcissistic power crazed old bint

Comment

Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
                      Fùcking ban me you narcissistic power crazed old bint
                      Tch..

whose sockie are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X