• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the Bremoaners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What you mean the fact that its BRINO or hard Brexit?
    Perhaps your pea brain can enlighten us on why you think that's wrong?
    Well for a start this is YOUR prediction, and thus far, where Brexit tips are concerned, you have a piss-poor success rate with little evidence of that pattern changing anytime soon.

Still unable to answer the question posed I see.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Not really the question that was posed though.
      You ought to give Alanis Morissette a call given the irony of your posts. Above being a prime example, little soldier boy, who never answers questions, demands an answer to a question.

I stand by what I say. No 2nd ref required. We will hold you Brexidiots responsible for the mess in the country due to Brexit. Within 10 years the voting public will realise we never had it so good in the EU and we'll vote to go back in, thus killing off the Euro sceptics for ever.

In hindsight this ref will sound the death nell for your lot and they are beginning to see this. Even Banks is suggesting he'd do it differently next time as he can see the mess that has ensued.

You won, enjoy it.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        demands an answer to a question.
        Never demanded an answer, I just requested one. If you find the question too difficult then just say so.

Please spare us all your interminable waffling though. It is tedious in the extreme.

So 20+ posts in the thread thus far and not a single cogent response from any of the Bremoaners. Embarrassing really.

Maybe they are all waiting to be TOLD how to answer it?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          What's the highest level of maths you've studied?
          You're the highest level of cretin I've studied.

Comment

Never demanded an answer, I just requested one. If you find the question too difficult then just say so.

Please spare us all your interminable waffling though. It is tedious in the extreme.

So 20+ posts in the thread thus far and not a single cogent response from any of the Bremoaners. Embarrassing really.

Maybe they are all waiting to be TOLD how to answer it?

You've had answers, the fact you can't understand them is your problem not ours. I'll say it again in as few words as possible for you .... NO SECOND REF WANTED ... you won, enjoy the chaos

Comment

More irrelevant piffle deleted
              I can see it is still going way over your head................no change there then......

Comment

I can see it is still going way over your head................no change there then......

Can't deal with a debate can you? You have to turn to pointless "FTFY" and other such tosh, with countless emojis to deflect from your ineptitude.

As you were soldier boy

Comment

Still haven't worked out how to answer a straightforward question so I will vacillate pointlessly like the jellyheaded moron that I am
                  It was a simple enough question. Ought to have been right up your street.

Yet you still can't figure out how to respond.

Do yourself and everyone else a favour, if you are incapable of actually having a go at responding then stop clogging the thread up with your wittering.

There remains the possibility that one of your fellow retards might be trying to formulate something remotely sensible....although nobody is holding their breath.

Comment

Let's for a moment assume that the circumstances arose where a second referendum was called along the same lines as the first.
                    There will be no second referendum along the lines of the first. If there is a second referendum, the powers that be, while they are incredibly incompetent and stupid, are not so dumb that the question would be effectively the same.

There are two possibilities in my view.
                    1. Hard Brexit, where Brexiters will finally accept that leaving the EU was a massively stupid thing to do, and has brought nothing but a reduced living standard to the overwhelming majority of British people

or

2. BRINO, where Brexiters will finally accept that winning the Brexit vote has brought a reduced living standard to the overwhelming majority of British people, but at least it wasn't as bad as a hard Brexit.

Either way, hopefully you'll stop whining and bitching about the whole thing. You won, now live with the consequences.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      There will be no second referendum along the lines of the first. If there is a second referendum, the powers that be, while they are incredibly incompetent and stupid, are not so dumb that the question would be effectively the same.
                      So it looks like you are saying that IF a second referendum was called the powers that be would introduce a different set of criteria to decide just who had "won"?

How might THAT look then? Would the winning side require, say, a 60% figure to triumph? If so, it is pretty unlikely that either side would reach that figure. So we would just be left pretty much where we are now.

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      There are two possibilities in my view.
                      1. Hard Brexit, where Brexiters will finally accept that leaving the EU was a massively stupid thing to do, and has brought nothing but a reduced living standard to the overwhelming majority of British people

or

2. BRINO, where Brexiters will finally accept that winning the Brexit vote has brought a reduced living standard to the overwhelming majority of British people, but at least it wasn't as bad as a hard Brexit.
                      That is not really "two" differing possibilities though, is it?

Sounds just like the one default sulky position of the losing Bremoaner.

Mmm....oh well, at least you gave it a go.....which is something that the other Cretinatti haven't really managed.

Comment

Working...
                      X