• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the Bremoaners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

You should already realise, there are no winners now. Only damage control.
    They do realise that, can't you feel the rage?

Poly boy is beside himself.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I doubt you've ever done a mathematical statistics course, where you learn the why rather than the how.
      I have, which is no doubt why I keep beating you prediction-wise.
      You have a clown shoe grasp of mathematical statistics, sas, truly cretinous

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...obability.html

my maths is to old and rusty.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        You have a clown shoe grasp of mathematical statistics, sas, truly cretinous

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...obability.html

Ah this is the thread where you try to shoe-horn the Binomial in where it doesn't fit?
        So have you had any training in mathematical statistics?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah this is the thread where you try to shoe-horn the Binomial in where it doesn't fit?
          So have you had any training in mathematical statistics?
          If you'd gone to a proper uni, I might've been there to fail you.

You understand "health stats" in the sense that you've overheard your nurses discussing your vitals.

Comment

So have you had any training in posting interminable bolloks on internet forums?
            ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Let's for a moment assume that the circumstances arose where a second referendum was called along the same lines as the first.

There could be only two outcomes :-

1) Leave gain a majority again

2) Remain win the majority of votes

I'd be interested to hear what your response would be in either scenario.

For example, if Leave were to win again would you finally just accept it and get behind it or would you keep whining and bitching on the way you have first time around?

Similarly, if Remain were to win then would you, in the interests of getting a proper mandate, be calling for a third and ultimately decisive referendum in order to put the matter firmly to bed once and for all?

Do please enlighten the forum as to your opinions. All except for sas obviously, he has already confirmed that he will be voting Leave next time around.

There shouldn't be a 2nd vote. The cowardly brexiter MPs should stand up and deliver Brexit like they promised during the referendum. Oh, yeah, sorry, just realised, they've all done a runner as they know the whole vote was based on lies.

You won, suck it up buttercup.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

which is no doubt why I keep beating you prediction-wise.
                Yes, tragically your "Brexit" prediction had the distinction of being 100% wrong!!

Same old same old...................but never mind, regardless of the fallout I am sure there will be someone there to hold your hand all the way through it. Why change the habit of a lifetime?

You mummy's boys always make me laugh.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  If you'd gone to a proper uni, I might've been there to fail you.

You understand "health stats" in the sense that you've overheard your nurses discussing your vitals.
                  Ah well t'was a simple question. I'll take it as a no then, you haven't really studied mathematical statistics.
                  You probably picked stats up in a cookbook way to get through your tedious and dull PhD, didn't you?
                  What's the highest level of maths you've studied?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    There shouldn't be a 2nd vote.
                    Not really the question that was posed though.

If you are unable to try and use your imagination, why not just run it past your little social media group of fellow cringers and see what the consensus is?

After all, that is where you get the bulk of your direction from!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Yes, tragically your "Brexit" prediction had the distinction of being 100% wrong!!

Same old same old...................but never mind, regardless of the fallout I am sure there will be someone there to hold your hand all the way through it. Why change the habit of a lifetime?

You mummy's boys always make me laugh.

What you mean the fact that its BRINO or hard Brexit?
                      Perhaps your pea brain can enlighten us on why you think that's wrong?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X