• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Brexiters so angry?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait until all those WTO 'dispute settlement gateway' judgements start pouring in against the EU.

"Leave the WTO now!"
    Taking a break from contracting

Comment

The reason for the anger by Brexiteers is that they believe they may be being sold down the river by secret remainer May. Many brexiteers have been waiting for 40 years to get out of Europe, so that now they finally have the chance to do so they are going to go for it, come hell or high water.
      (And quite right, in my opinion).

Comment

The gammonistas were told that brexit as they wanted it was not possible.
        "Project fear" they ranted.
        Low and behold, it's not possible to get what they wanted.
        Do they take responsibility?
        Do the heck, they'll blame everyone but themselves.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

We aint seen nothing, wait until May's deal is through.

Brexiteers are going to be mad.

.....very mad.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            We aint seen nothing, wait until May's deal is through.

Brexiteers are going to be mad.

.....very mad.

I'm going to quickly set up a keyboard business, many keyboards will be destroyed by angry gammons typing wildly how outraged they are on all sorts of forums and social media.
            Oh and a defibrillator business as there will be many heart attacks due to outragement. (unless their red faces and veins will explode first before the heart stops)

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Sometimes I have to agree with sasguru as this post quite clearly shows that he is correct regarding the mindset of Leavers. The EU do have the interests of the people they represent, the 27 countries that are not leaving and not the UK who are leaving. They are representing me and millions of other people by protecting the 4 foundations of the EU which the UK seem to want to carve up into their own little bits of cake. The EU is acting exactly like it should act and not in the interests of the UK, why should they? Unbelievable...
              The EU have their own interests at heart, which is to say propping up the EU project is paramount. If they gave a stuff about the businesses who export (billions) to the UK, I'd give them some credit, but this is 100% political.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                The gammonistas were told that brexit as they wanted it was not possible.
                "Project fear" they ranted.
                Low and behold, it's not possible to get what they wanted.
                Do they take responsibility?
                Do the heck, they'll blame everyone but themselves.
                I'd sell you a spelling and grammar checker, but it's way too much fun watching you flailing around like a 5 year-old, so long may it continue...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  The EU have their own interests at heart, which is to say propping up the EU project is paramount. If they gave a stuff about the businesses who export (billions) to the UK, I'd give them some credit, but this is 100% political.
                  The EU is 27 (well 28 actually but one seems to want to leave) different countries which means that they all have their own interests which at the end of the day is Europe unlike the UK...Or is the EU some kind of top secret cabal of invisible masterminds wanting to control everyone
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                    The reason for the anger by Brexiteers is that they believe they may be being sold down the river by secret remainer May. Many brexiteers have been waiting for 40 years to get out of Europe, so that now they finally have the chance to do so they are going to go for it, come hell or high water.
                    (And quite right, in my opinion).
                    Cry me a river buttercup.

If you didn't want May to represent you in the Brexit negotiations you should have voted for someone else during the GE. You could have voted Corbyn or UKIP. Clearly the mandate from the people of the UK was for May to lead, we are now seeing the result of the vote of the will of the people
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      No sh1t sherlock. The EU is looking after it's own interests (i.e. the interests of the EU27), well who'd have thought that would happen? And there was me thinking they would only want the best for the UK ..... those evil EU negotiators, don't they know they should be on our side

When you Brexiters finally come to this realisation, maybe you'll be less angry and more acknowledging of the situation. Until then, I expect you to keep blaming the bogey man EU for everything

As for thinking they don't look after their own business interests, I think they're doing a damn good job of this. More companies each day are moving operations, and investments from the UK to the EU, so how is this NOT looking after their business interests? It's the UK that is shafting its economy, and the EU is benefiting. It's just a shame you Brexiters are so fanatical you can't see this.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X