• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Brexiters so angry?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No, London has been ruined by

Abazins
    Javanese
    Jews
    Jingpo
    Zulu

Criminals
    Antisemite!

And what? No Swiss?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

And what? No Swiss?

You know it makes sense
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        And what? No Swiss?
        Originally posted by vetran View Post
        You know it makes sense
        Even London has Some standards

Comment

Don't go to the toilet - you'll miss the action

I spent the weekend in a nest of Brexiteers.

As you would expect, they are as adamant as ever we should leave; if anything more so. However they were relaying tales of friends/family who had been remainers who now were staunchly leave because of the 'way the EU has been bullying us'.

This is a train crash. The trains are speeding towards each other and nobody can throw the points to avoid disaster in the nick of time. The sad fact is they'll meet in the middle of a tunnel so there is simply no way out.
          "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post

As you would expect, they are as adamant as ever we should leave; if anything more so. However they were relaying tales of friends/family who had been remainers who now were staunchly leave because of the 'way the EU has been bullying us'.

This is a train crash. The trains are speeding towards each other and nobody can throw the points to avoid disaster in the nick of time. The sad fact is they'll meet in the middle of a tunnel so there is simply no way out.
            Indeed the circular firing squad is now in place.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post

"because of the 'way the EU has been bullying us".

This is Brexiterspeak for "we made a bad misjudgement and were stupid enough to think we held all the cards and the EU would cave in to our 'have our cake and eat it approach'. Sadly they've stuck to their red lines which they made clear from the start were the rules of the club. And now we're fooked. But it's not our fault it's someone elses".

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                "because of the 'way the EU has been bullying us".

This is Brexiterspeak for "we made a bad misjudgement and were stupid enough to think we held all the cards and the EU would cave in to our 'have our cake and eat it approach'. Sadly they've stuck to their red lines which they made clear from the start were the rules of the club. And now we're fooked. But it's not our fault it's someone elses".

Or it could mean exactly what is said - the EU have clearly had only had their own interests at heart and not the interests of the people they are supposed to represent.

In fact the EU is acting exactly like we expected them to act and it is one of the reasons many people decide to vote out.

But I guess you would prefer to keep eating the scraps they chuck to you like a good citizen - because change is scary and bad so just do as you are told.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Or it could mean exactly what is said - the EU have clearly had only had their own interests at heart and not the interests of the people they are supposed to represent.
                  In my opinion you're too stupid to really understand this issue.
                  But it's all moot now, the chances of a hard Brexit have increased considerably over the last few days.
                  So for once we agree, let's go full steam ahead to WTO rules.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    In my opinion you're too stupid to really understand this issue.
                    But it's all moot now, the chances of a hard Brexit have increased considerably over the last few days.
                    So for once we agree, let's go full steam ahead to WTO rules.
                    If I wanted your opinion I would have given it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      If I wanted your opinion I would have given it to you.

Come on repeat after me:

"What do we want"?
                      "A Hard Brexit!"
                      "When do we want it?"
                      "NOW!"

Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X