• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Hard Brexit means people fleeing UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    In fact more people are leaving and leaving sooner than I predicted.
    Yet another friend has closed his UK business (with a loss of 40 jobs) and started trading from Austria.
    His main reason was that he want's to keep EU citizenship.
    Low wage / skill jobs? Services? Manufacturing?

    Comment


      #22
      Stop the welfare payments and there will be riots, due to these lazy Brits losing their "entitlement" to free Monday. It's not like they will think 'oh look, we have no free money now, let's go and get a job instead and contribute to society'.
      Not in the short term maybe but we need to wind back the whole idea of welfare to ensure the nation's future. If we don't, those wonderful hard working migrants are eventually going to end up with the same lazy mindset.

      Corbyn's idiot idea of free tuition fees certainly won't help, there will be even fewer available for low skilled jobs and even more people who have delayed contributing to the tax system.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 4 July 2017, 17:21.
      bloggoth

      If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Low wage / skill jobs? Services? Manufacturing?
        Skilled services. The same sort of business migration took place e in the early 70s when the UK economy was in decline
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          In fact more people are leaving and leaving sooner than I predicted.
          Yet another friend has closed his UK business (with a loss of 40 jobs) and started trading from Austria.
          His main reason was that he want's to keep EU citizenship.
          It sounds small but in reality big buisiness cuts jobs, it's SMEs that generated jobs, this will end very badly for UK.

          On a plus side UK will rejoin EU and accept Euro currency, Euro Army, Metric system, left hand driving and stop calling La Manche the English channel - all thanks to Brexiters

          Comment


            #25
            Yeah, place is going to be deserted

            Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Population growth sharpest in 70 years after 'record' migration levels

            The UK population has seen its sharpest increase in 70 years, driven by record levels of migration, official figures show.

            Britain has experienced a population increase of five million people in just over a decade, between 2005 and 2016.

            The previous five million took 35 years to achieve, between 1970 and 2005.

            Comment


              #26
              Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              blah blah blah

              The previous five million took 35 years to achieve, between 1970 and 2005.
              What do you mean Britain? Scotland still has around 5 million since time began. Why can't England manage its population?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Population growth sharpest in 70 years after 'record' migration levels

                The UK population has seen its sharpest increase in 70 years, driven by record levels of migration, official figures show.

                Britain has experienced a population increase of five million people in just over a decade, between 2005 and 2016.

                The previous five million took 35 years to achieve, between 1970 and 2005.
                Population growth is essential to growth of economy - inbreeding leads to Brexiters

                HTH

                Comment


                  #28
                  Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  What do you mean Britain? Scotland still has around 5 million since time began. Why can't England manage its population?
                  strangely all the Scots leave there as soon as they can then talk wistfully bout how they love Bonny Scotland every time they have a wee dram or in your case Stein.

                  Its too bloody cold for immigrants and there are no jobs.
                  "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                  I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    strangely all the Scots leave there as soon as they can then talk wistfully bout how they love Bonny Scotland every time they have a wee dram or in your case Stein.

                    Its too bloody cold for immigrants and there are no jobs.
                    No jobs because locals ain't lazy to take them?

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Britain to accept 100,000's of refugees as part of the Brexit deal

                      That is very generous of the UK and will make up for the EU citizens fleeing the UK.
                      I'm alright Jack

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X