• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Jersey is also part of the UK.
    No it's not.

Comment

This is the underlying reason why we are having a Brexit, laid out in such simple terms that common or garden Americans can understand it.
      There exists the possibility that some of the CUK Bremain fraternity may finally be able to grasp it, always assuming they can avoid immersing themselves in their "safe place, surrounded by fellow sanctimonious virtue-signalling liberal bedwetters" long enough to take it all on board.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Now that I've sorted myself out, I really, really do want a hard Brexit.
        No single market or customs union, the whole shebang all at once.
        Because, of course, Britain with its many world beating companies making stuff everyone in the world wants is going to prosper, right?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

This is the underlying reason why we are having a Brexit, laid out in such simple terms that common or garden Americans can understand it.
          There exists the possibility that some of the CUK Bremain fraternity may finally be able to grasp it, always assuming they can avoid immersing themselves in their "safe place, surrounded by fellow sanctimonious virtue-signalling liberal bedwetters" long enough to take it all on board.

Here is a video that validates my view
          FTFY
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            FTFY
            More censorship from the neutral-moderation-debate-stifling-Nazis.
            If you bothered to listen to the guy you would see that he is neither pro or anti Brexit/Trump.
            Unlike you, he just understands and explains why we got the results we did.
            But you just keep your head buried in the sand if it is more comfortable.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

More censorship mockery from the neutral-moderation-debate-stifling-Nazis.
              If you bothered to listen to the guy you would see that he is neither pro or anti Brexit/Trump.
              Unlike you, he just understands and explains why we got the results we did.

FTFY.

I can only assume you think it was censorship because you're a bit fick.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                FTFY.

I can only assume you think it was censorship because you're a bit fick.
                "Mockery" would have necessitated a level of wit that has always seemed to be tantalisingly out of your grasp.

Comment

sand?? I was thinking somewhere else.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"Mockery" would have necessitated a level of wit that has always seemed to be tantalisingly out of your grasp.
                    Attempted mockery then. But censorship? Get over yourself princess.

Comment

Germany mustn't risk EU trade over Brexit deal - industry group | Reuters

It must be a priority for the German government and the EU to defend the single market as a crucial European project," Kerber wrote by e-mail, adding Germany's trade with the rest of the EU should not be jeopardised by granting Britain exceptions.
                      In 2015, German exports to other EU members minus Britain accounted for more than 50 percent of overall sales abroad while German exports to Britain accounted for only seven percent.
                      There we have it, Germany's trade with the UK is less than 5th of its trade with the rest of the EU. It is pretty clear that a transitional deal that May is planning will involve caving into the EU.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X