• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suspend the contract with the accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If you leave your accountant after they do the year-end stuff, that's fine surely since you will have paid for the whole year.
    yes, you are right d000hg. They have no problem doing the year end account. Just need to find a better accountant and get some quotes

Comment

Originally posted by 7of9 View Post
      My FREE advice to those trolls that have nothing else to do but wasting others time : spend less time hiding behind the computers and bullying others online, you may be able to get a normal life.
      <MOD MODE ON>The will stop now. </MOD MODE OFF>
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

My FREE advice to those trolls that have nothing else to do but wasting others time : spend less time hiding behind the computers and bullying others online, you may be able to get a normal life.
        Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        <MOD MODE ON>The will stop now. </MOD MODE OFF>
        I wish I hadn't taken the time to offer advice now.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I wish I hadn't taken the time to offer advice now.
          hi d000hg, your response are very useful and I can tell you are definitely here to help, not to bully! Don’t stop offering advice please. This forum need more people like you, who are really here to help, not make fun of others.
          Last edited by 7of9; 10 September 2012, 14:01.

Comment

summary, original post also updated

Thank you to those who offered useful information here, especially those PMed me with more details.
            Here is a short summary of the possible solutions. I hope it will help those in the similar situation.

Solution 1: terminate current contract at year end and switch to a new accountant when come back to work. Year end report etc should be covered as the payments cover the whole 12 months. And the new accountant will cover next year’s account without asking extra payment for the first 5 months.
            NO accountant fee for the absent months. Only extra thing left to do is to file NIL PAYE for the absent months.

Solution 2: Current accountant offers ‘no account activity no payment’ option. They offered this option without me mentioning about Solution 1.
            -No accountant fee for the absent 5 months and they will file NIL PAYE for the absent months.
            Plus, My accountant explained the reasons why she can’t get back to me on time recently. I guess I should call her instead of emailing her from now on.

Comment

YES! show some respect and ONLY response when you really want to help!

I have found many people are here to help others and give useful information. But I have also noticed there are some people in this forum hanging around waiting for new posts, not to give any useful information but to criticize/talk down others. These people are destroying the good atmosphere here.
              You seem to have a very short memory Mrs 7of9 by the way. You were happy to take my advice in these two forums and others I couldn't be bothered to research...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...rmination.html

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ract-date.html

Nice to see the quality of your questions is getting slightly better. Must be all that good advice you have been given in the past.

p.s. You don't need the bold. We can read.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It’s very simple, Mr .northernladuk. When you try to help others , you will get the respect you deserve. If you try to bully others and not offering anything related to the questions, you don’t get any respect! None of your response in this post is remotely relevant to the possible solutions. You are the one start to use the words ‘annoying’ , ‘chill pill’ etc. Can you not see what others see you in this post ?

This is a community where everyone is considered equal. You talk like you own this forum. Talking down others will only make people think less of you. ‘We’, who are we? Your gang that bully the people have less post than you? I did not ask you to answer my ‘low quality’ questions in the first place and I obviously don’t want any low quality responses from you.

Mr .northernladuk, you can get the respect very easily by behaving respectfully. If you have lots of time searching, stalking , bully others , then you must have time to offer some information that is related to the questions asked.
                I am sure you have helped lots of people here, but that does not give you the right to behave like a bully.

ps, I feel silly we are actually having this conversation. We are both grown up adults but behave like ....... It should stops here.
                pps, I use bold to highlight the key points to save others to read the long post. I thought anyone here would understand that. obviously not you!
                Last edited by 7of9; 10 September 2012, 15:38.

Comment

ps, I feel silly we are actually having this conversation. We are both grown up adults but behave like ....... It should stops here.
                  pps, I use bold to highlight the key points to save others to read the long post. I thought anyone here would understand that. obviously not you!
                  Everyone understands why you do it, but you seem to be the only one that does.....
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X