• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Time to fight back!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gooner99 View Post
    Mal,

As ever, your points are well made. Your views do nothing but introduce a dose of much needed reality onto this thread. Unfortunately, however, the majority of posters on here prefer to exist in a state of blind ignorance.

To the rest of you, can't you understand that Mal is not luxuriating in your pain but trying to help you???? Believe it or not, the majority of the British public who are struggling their way through the recent economic unpleasantness would identify you as "tax-evading scumbags" and I struggle to find any logical reason why they shouldn't.

Oh, and Smalldog, I know you have your own morals, please don't bother trotting them out again for us...
    Gooner - how often do you get taken up the arsenal? minus the nal of course...

Mal doesn't help - he has an agenda.

Smalldog has the morals as the rest of cuk - we did the morality thread before. want to ressurect it? do you feel lucky punk?

Hello Mr Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by silver_lining View Post
      anything official out yet from MP to its the lambs?

i.e. course of action, if any.... or simply join the queue to the Brannigan Abattoir
      No lambs here. We are going to win!

Please dont make threats of death here. I do not approve atall. You cant cause pain to something that is dead. Kindly think before you post.

HTH

Comment

So, has anyone been reliably informed that the 'accounts' have been submitted to HMRC? They were supposed to be submitted before 1 August, weren't they?
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Not if I see you first
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Believe it or not, the majority of the British public who are struggling their way through the recent economic unpleasantness would identify you as "tax-evading scumbags" and I struggle to find any logical reason why they shouldn't.

Tax-avoiding scumbag if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
              Believe it or not, the majority of the British public who are struggling their way through the recent economic unpleasantness would identify you as "tax-evading scumbags" and I struggle to find any logical reason why they shouldn't.

Tax-avoiding scumbag if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                Nope - it was avoidance, but they changed the law. Now it's evasion.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  Agreed, but Mr Pad was funny all the same IMO.
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Excellent. In that case there will be no retrospective liabilities

Comment

Only retrospectively. And when montp win the JR it will be avoidance - and I will be buying the bubbly.

Comment

Working...
                      X