• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving on from InTouch (Brookson)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craig@Clarity View Post

She's on the toffee nut coffee now!!

Well chop chop then fella. Can't have the good lady waiting
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I definitely think you want to be using a standardised piece of software - FreeAgent has my vote because it's very user-friendly if you want to understand yourself (Xero is tricky IME).
      There's no reason not to be these days, the advantages are too numerous. Personally I don't want to do my own accounts but knowing I could if I wanted, and can switch accountants so easily, is great.

I am still fairly happy with Aardvark myself.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Well chop chop then fella. Can't have the good lady waiting
        After Clare quit InTouch to go travelling, my experience of accountants went downhill, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, but she is the only accountant I would recommend to anyone without reservation.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

After Clare quit InTouch to go travelling, my experience of accountants went downhill, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, but she is the only accountant I would recommend to anyone without reservation.
          Clare was my first contact when I joined InTouch from Clearsky (were they formally Quay?) I then ended up with Louisa, who similarly left to start Aardvark and I joined after seeing her post here.

So did Clare leave accounting or was that a sabbatical and she's started somewhere new?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Clare was my first contact when I joined InTouch from Clearsky (were they formally Quay?) I then ended up with Louisa, who similarly left to start Aardvark and I joined after seeing her post here.

So did Clare leave accounting or was that a sabbatical and she's started somewhere new?
            She owns/runs Clarity Taxation with Craig (see above).

Comment

Very interesting. Clare Rickman managed my account whilst at InTouch and yes, she was very good.

Comment

^That's right. We're still in the game

Comment

Working...
                X