• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the retired regarding MVL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the retired regarding MVL

Has anybody used SFP Corporate Solutions for MVL? How was their handling of the MVL process?

Originally posted by Addanc View Post
    Has anybody used SFP Corporate Solutions for MVL? How was their handling of the MVL process?
    Their accounts are currently overdue.

I think most on here would talk to Maslins as a first port of call
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

I think most on here would talk to Maslins as a first port of call
      Would and some of the senior members already have. +1 for MVLOnline from me.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yup, go to MVL Online.

Comment

MVL Online also recommended.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

MVL Online are great

I'll add another that I've personally used: Insolvency Practitioners London and the UK | Frost Group , also very good

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              MVL Online also recommended.
              Yep, I’ve used them. Very happy with them.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I've done two MVL's. No problems with the first (not with MVL) but the second (with MVL) was faster, easier and I was better informed. Not that I'll be doing it again but if I did I'd use MVL again.

Comment

Should the company status be "Closed" on Companies House when the MVL has completed?

Comment

Originally posted by Addanc View Post
                    Should the company status be "Closed" on Companies House when the MVL has completed?
                    When was the MVL completed?
                    Who did it for you?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X