• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drinks on Lucy???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinks on Lucy???

Clarity are now FSCA accredited. So we can recommend them with a clear conscience!
    Blog? What blog...?

Does that mean it is no longer just an old boys club?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      Clarity are now FSCA accredited. So we can recommend them with a clear conscience!
      She probably can find enough for a cup of tea after she's paid the entry fee...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

My conscience was always clear, I am disappointed that paying the ransom to a firm that doesn't properly enforce its own rules is necessary to get business.

I hope Lucy can get a seat on the board and start kicking arse!

Comment

A proper umbrella in the ranks. They won't like that even if the fees have been duely paid and pocketed.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Better to be within the FCSA and make them clean things up, than being outside! That's great news
            Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.

Comment

That is good news! I've had a few nice chats with Lucy over the last year or so. We've tried to put a few of our (ex) clients that have been pushed into umbrellas Clarity's way...but at least partly cos of lack of FSCA approval (others that the agency/client would only work with a small list of umbrellas) it often didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
                That is good news! I've had a few nice chats with Lucy over the last year or so. We've tried to put a few of our (ex) clients that have been pushed into umbrellas Clarity's way...but at least partly cos of lack of FSCA approval (others that the agency/client would only work with a small list of umbrellas) it often didn't happen.
                I'd try keep it that way. You don't want to piss her off!!!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ahhh you guys such kind words - and I can probably stretch to a cuppa yes - depends on whether I get invited to the next meet up in say..... 2023! Honestly look forward to the fact that some of the contractors who have been turned away from us in the past, now should have a slight chance of being able to work with us! But really appreciate the support from you all!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    I'd try keep it that way. You don't want to piss her off!!!
                    Now, now, behave and play nicely, don't cast aspersions against me... you see sometimes NorthernLadUK you need pulling back in line

Comment

Working...
                    X