• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax - Ongoing battle against S58 FA2008

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helen7 View Post
    Re: Tax Agency Argument Discussion
    Unread postby KevUnited » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:13 am

Has helen7 joined the TAA cause?

Yes I have :-)

Finally, I am not a HMRC troll!

I've got another username over there; and I'm not sure I am going to post yet, since I get quite a lot of stick on here!

I hope you do post over there. I gave reasons in one of the threads.

I know you are suffering. We all are! Tolerance on both sides is needed.

Remember that our suffering is nothing relative to WG who is wondering what is going on!

Comment

NTRT TAA Newsletter

A newsletter was sent out to all members who are involved in the TAA and have opted-in to our newsletters. If you are involved, you should have received an opt-in from Aweber.

If you think you should have received the newsletter (but didn't) - please check your spam first and then email TAA at notoretrotax org uk with the subject title NEWSLETTER.

Please state your NTRT login name, first name, surname and email address used to signup.

If you are a NTRT member, but not involved in the TAA, then the newsletter won't be relevant.

Thanks

Santa
      Last edited by SantaClaus; 16 June 2015, 08:52.
      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by helen7 View Post
        Re: Tax Agency Argument Discussion
        Unread postby KevUnited » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:13 am

Has helen7 joined the TAA cause?

Yes I have :-)

Finally, I am not a HMRC troll!

I've got another username over there; and I'm not sure I am going to post yet, since I get quite a lot of stick on here!
        Hi H7, glad you have joined. I for one never ever thought you were a troll, and the same is trueof lots of other people. I hope you do post, you are just as entitled to your opinion as anyone else, I read a lot of sense in your posts and just because it wasn't what people wanted to hear doesn't mean it shouldn't be said. Again I am glad you have joined the private forum and look forward to reading your posts sometime in the future. We're all in this together

Comment

Anyone in NTRT / hit by BN66 and not going the TAA route?

Sadly now the closed-shop fora is in-place NTRT appears to have gone quiet and cast adrift the non-TAA NTRT members (I'm not looking to argue the pro's and con's with the TAA guys, in my case it wasn't the right option).

Is there anyone else in the same boat? The lack of discussion about imminent APN deadlines makes me think not, but thought I'd check. (or is there another thread or resource with useful information?)

Comment

Take a look here http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...ooks-like.html and also in the generic forum.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by nearlyover View Post
              Sadly now the closed-shop fora is in-place NTRT appears to have gone quiet and cast adrift the non-TAA NTRT members (I'm not looking to argue the pro's and con's with the TAA guys, in my case it wasn't the right option).

Is there anyone else in the same boat? The lack of discussion about imminent APN deadlines makes me think not, but thought I'd check. (or is there another thread or resource with useful information?)
              I don't think anyone has been cast adrift. Though clearly MP are unhappy with TAA members!

However if you have questions on APN then the best place to start is MP.

Do you have any questions/issues? Have you been in touch with DB?

Comment

I meant cast-adrift by NTRT (i.e if you're not in TAA there's been zero updates here or by newsletter), not by MP - although recent correspondance is lacking in guidance from MP.

The current question is, given the imminent JR, should you pay the APN or not.

A secondary aspect is, given NTRT is not providing a conduit for non TAA members, where should those souls go to discuss what's happening?

Comment

Originally posted by nearlyover View Post
                  I meant cast-adrift by NTRT (i.e if you're not in TAA there's been zero updates here or by newsletter), not by MP - although recent correspondance is lacking in guidance from MP.

The current question is, given the imminent JR, should you pay the APN or not.

A secondary aspect is, given NTRT is not providing a conduit for non TAA members, where should those souls go to discuss what's happening?
                  I notice you only joined CUK 2 days ago so I hope I'm not replying to a HMRC stooge.

NTRT will still be issuing newsletters to all our members.

I am surprised that everyone has deserted this forum. I'm sure most scheme users know about it. Perhaps there are a few other lurkers out there?
                  Last edited by DonkeyRhubarb; 1 July 2015, 08:00.

Comment

I guess any questions the TAA people have are being answered in the TAA forums.
                    Any questions non-TAA people have...well I guess if they post here, someone will answer if they can...though it has become increasingly obvious that the walls have ears and the less said in public forums the better....

Comment

Originally posted by freeranger View Post
                      I guess any questions the TAA people have are being answered in the TAA forums.
                      Any questions non-TAA people have...well I guess if they post here, someone will answer if they can...though it has become increasingly obvious that the walls have ears and the less said in public forums the better....
                      Would it not be possible to setup another forum for ALL NTRT members?

Comment

Working...
                      X