• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax - Ongoing battle against S58 FA2008

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio Silence?

Any chance that we can stop discussing?

We are days away from the private forum and then you can vent all you like.

The way I see it, the only reason for this forum now is for DR and Santa to keep us updated.

Anything else is just extra info for HMRC

Comment

Originally posted by TheGadgetMan View Post
      Any chance that we can stop discussing?

We are days away from the private forum and then you can vent all you like.

The way I see it, the only reason for this forum now is for DR and Santa to keep us updated.

Anything else is just extra info for HMRC
      Yep, Im already on the other side as of today so will be dropping off this forum for the time being. Gonna be interesting to see who doesnt make it over, might give us a few hints on who the HMRC stooges are!

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
        Yep, Im already on the other side as of today so will be dropping off this forum for the time being. Gonna be interesting to see who doesnt make it over, might give us a few hints on who the HMRC stooges are!
        Me too. On new forum. Its going to be quiet here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
          So tell us what its like...does the sun shine a little brighter over there?

Comment

Originally posted by bananarepublic View Post
            Me too. On new forum. Its going to be quiet here soon.
            What will our "friends" do with themselves when they haven't got this to read?

Comment

Well, I dont know where they got those pictures of Brannigan!! thats a joke by the way!

Comment

Everythings a little brighter there cause HMRC doesn't exist.

(Image courtesy of http://www.accountingweb.co.uk/anyan...ty-hmrc-letter)
                Last edited by javadude; 3 June 2015, 16:15.

Comment

I'll hang around here until we've got everyone over the other side.

But after that it will only be occasional visits.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post

So long chaps

Do post an occasional update - one that HMRC will be fully aware of - to keep the rest of us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post

Should I expect to get an email telling me that I've been set up...?

Comment

Working...
                      X