• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    The review of Quantico on this page is interesting:

Quantico (TV Series 2015– ) - IMDb
    All of the reviews seem to be quite scathing

I like the ones comparing it to Fame and Glee

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      All of the reviews seem to be quite scathing

I like the ones comparing it to Fame and Glee
      Also lots of reviews from Indians complaining that the lead character (who was a Bollywood star before going to the US to make this train wreck) is shown "fornicating"

Comment

'Kin ot.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Another day another airport. Oh Vienna
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Well, I've had a nice pub lunch celebrating my permie pay rise.

My contractor work ethic has stood me in good stead.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

This afternoon's entertainment, following the minor tidying up & vaccing of ZeitTowers, is "The Miracle of the Bells" with Fred McMurray, "Valli" and that Francis Sinatra chap as a Catholic priest in a coal company town, whatever happened to him?

The Miracle of the Bells (1948) - IMDb

I don't normally watch tv whilst the sun's over the yardarm but the unbearable heat as influenced my decision.

Comment

Still too hot

Comment

Just been over to the shop to fetch some beer. It's too hot outside, too

Comment

Sat in the garden finishing cheese biscuits and wine from lunch - cooked by me for fil and bil and associated baggage.

Got some old school house on via the magic of Bluetooth and my daughter's speaker I got her for Xmas

Think I have used it more than her so that's nice I suppose.

Comment

The hot weather is having its usual detrimental effect on my appetite, so tea has just been a couple of small wholemeal rolls with some M&S Chicken Tikka Mini Fillets - the result of a 3 deli-type things for £7 deal at the petrol station shop near ClientCo last Wednesday

Must be about time for a beer now that's eaten

Comment

Working...
                      X