• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    The winter solstice party I was invited to tomorrow has been cancelled. Oh well...
    Couldn't find a sacrificial virgin?

Comment

Am I the only denizen of TPD who does not drink? Or CUK come to that.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Of the UK, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Possibly - why do you not drink?

Comment

Last day in Liverpool Street office. Twins last day at skool. Tonight is the drive Up North.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Possibly - why do you not drink?
              Well you see his posts when he's teetotal - now imagine his ramblings when he's drunk....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The winter solstice party I was invited to tomorrow has been cancelled. Oh well...
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

A load of bollux
                  Do you ever post in professional forums when sober?

Comment

Lunch with the parents again. Today was supposed to start with lentil and ham soup. However my mother forgot to put the ham in before dishing it up, so it was lentil soup

And this was followed by roast gammon (the intended source of the ham) with chips and beans.

All exceedingly nice, and presumably good for the heart

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Lunch with the parents again. Today was supposed to start with lentil and ham soup. However my mother forgot to put the ham in before dishing it up, so it was lentil soup

And this was followed by roast gammon (the intended source of the ham) with chips and beans.

All exceedingly nice, and presumably good for the heart
                      You can eat anything EXCEPT cholesterol butties. Well, limit them to one a day.

I know far more than your doctor - I have treated cats before.....

Comment

Working...
                      X