• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Right, i'm calling it. 24 and 30 will be the first to sell out (in that order).

Some interesting looking stuff on that list though - me likee
    WTFH's offering will be last......

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Right, i'm calling it. 24 and 30 will be the first to sell out (in that order).

Some interesting looking stuff on that list though - me likee
      Jaipur always goes quick.

When the local gets a barrel or two in it only ever last a day or so

similar for the Plum Porter - although that is not to my personal taste.

Comment

I've only had 14 of the beers on the list. 3 of the beers are from a brewery I almost invested in. Another 3 of the beers I've been involved in the development of them

My bet will be: 22, 9, 6

Outsider: 4 which is raising money for Surrey Wildlife Trust and the last draw off I tried showed a lot of promise, just hope it's ready in time.

Cider: 2 will go first.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          There's 32 beers and 6 ciders on the list...

Some of them are perrys (or is it perries?)
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Some of them are perrys (or is it perries?)
            Yes, some are perry, which is also known as pear cider (CAMRA disagrees as says that only apple cider can be called cider, but cider makers think the terms are interchangeable)

Comment

Yes, some are perry, which is also known as pear cider (CAMRA disagrees as says that only apple cider can be called cider, but cider makers think the terms are interchangeable)
              To be fair calling drinks made from other fruits such as pear "cider" makes it easier to market and so sell.

Comment

CAMRA is right there but its not an argument worth fighting especially given the number of flavoured ciders now available..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm.

What's that burning I smell, it must be the requirement for an Enterprise Platform upgrade, due to Client Co upgrading to Windows 10.

Have already been told "There is plenty of work should you want it next year"

Lovely
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Mentioned The Budget to The Wife (tm) last night, told her about the way Diesel cars are going to be hammered. Given that between the two of us we have 5l of smokers, she has now suggested I change my car earlier than planned.
                    Might be getting a Stelvio for Christmas...

Comment

Mentioned The Budget to The Wife (tm) last night, told her about the way Diesel cars are going to be hammered. Given that between the two of us we have 5l of smokers, she has now suggested I change my car earlier than planned.
                      Might be getting a Stelvio for Christmas...
                      I'm changing my car to petrol.

Meanwhile two of my neighbours have gone and got diesel cars and so did one of my siblings.

Comment

Working...
                      X