• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    I've got two trees in my garden, but didn't have time to organise for this year.
    what do you use for grinding and pressing?
    https://www.manomano.co.uk/picking-a...uct_id=4250789

Most of our apples went to the bird, the bees or apple sauce in the local pub. Picked the remainder yesterday off two of our trees (the other two were pretty much bare). Chopped them up into quarters (or smaller) then put them through the grinder followed by the press. The pulp then went to a neighbour’s pigs.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I ache worse than yesterday. More muscles ache.

Damnit
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Woman next to me is wearing a jacket I also have. It's from Asda.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Sunny out. The few remaining leaves on the chestnuts out the front, and the larger number littering the front garden and path, are a lovely golden hue which works well with the afternoon sunlight

Comment

I managed to mow the grass today. Oddly enough all my damn plants were thirsty so I gave them a drink.

Comment

My gob hurts

It's the gum right at the back on the left, under which the wisdom tooth lurks. What I assume to be a gland under my jawbone in a corresponding place is also sore to the touch. So the question is - Doctor or Dentist for such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                My gob hurts

It's the gum right at the back on the left, under which the wisdom tooth lurks. What I assume to be a gland under my jawbone in a corresponding place is also sore to the touch. So the question is - Doctor or Dentist for such a thing?
                I think you start with the dentist for anything to do with the mouth, as they have an x-ray machine that will reveal what lurks within. Then they can refer you on if it's not a dental thing.

Comment

Pâté on toast (white) for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I think you start with the dentist for anything to do with the mouth, as they have an x-ray machine that will reveal what lurks within. Then they can refer you on if it's not a dental thing.
                    Ta. They have x-rays they took only a month ago which didn't show any cause for concern. On the basis i'm paying for the dentist already, I think i will start there. In the meantime, a heady cocktail of paracetamol, ibuprofen and whisky might just help

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Ta. They have x-rays they took only a month ago which didn't show any cause for concern. On the basis i'm paying for the dentist already, I think i will start there. In the meantime, a heady cocktail of paracetamol, ibuprofen and whisky might just help
                      Toddy fixes EVERYTHING

Comment

Working...
                      X