• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      Morning all

Well, General seems to be a pointless waste of time as usual. Any bets on how long the current tedious sockies "Pip in a Poke" and "Big Blue Plymouth" will survive? I guess that as they've kept a fairly low profile thus far they'll fly under the radar a little longer, unlike some of their previous incarnations.
      Bring back AndyW!

Comment

Exercise done

Now for some meetings
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's all very inneresting really.

And there's something in the air but I don't know what it is, but it's making I cough my fecking lungs up.

A sort of burnt wood type of smell.

<cough>

Oh, and the place is full of skool kids again.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            It's all very inneresting really.

And there's something in the air but I don't know what it is, but it's making I cough my fecking lungs up.

A sort of burnt wood type of smell.

<cough>

Oh, and the place is full of skool kids again.
            Lentils for dinner last night?

Comment

Nah. That doesn't smell of burnt wood.

The skoolkids just got asked the enterprising question "Name the ship that the android Data served in".

Comment

Morning denizens

I was down at five to seven to open the gate for the bins, only to find somebody had left it open all night

They were probably annoyed at the bins not being emptied last week but that was due to it being relocked by somebody later in the morning. I'll now have to keep checking it's closed on Thursday night until whoever it is calms down and stops unlocking it

Anyway, I was straight back to bed after that and, arising, I find it's just as grey now as it was then

Comment

And once you've finished that you can go on to "The Bridge" with dear dear Saga and Martin.
                  I love The Bridge but I've already watched all three of them twice in less than a year

The fourth is supposed to be arriving this year some time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

I was down at five to seven to open the gate for the bins, only to find somebody had left it open all night

They were probably annoyed at the bins not being emptied last week but that was due to it being relocked by somebody later in the morning. I'll now have to keep checking it's closed on Thursday night until whoever it is calms down and stops unlocking it

Anyway, I was straight back to bed after that and, arising, I find it's just as grey now as it was then
                    You could put a note on the gate facing inwards stating when it's locked and unlocked for bins OR just put a note through all the relevant neighbours - make sure you sign your name.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And once you've finished that you can go on to "The Bridge" with dear dear Saga and Martin.

I have much fellow feeling with Saga.

Neither of us understand hu-mans very well.

My entertainment last evening consisted of an ep of "Person of Interest" which was truly odd, followed by the remake of "Point Blank" entitled "Payback" and starring the AustraloSeptic antisemite himself.

It was ok, but not a patch on Lee Marvin in "Point Blank".
                      I preferred Grosse Pointe Blank with John Cusack.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X