• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Home now and Mr C has been treating me like royalty.

Making me tea and fluffing pillows, I could get used to this.

How are you? When will you know if it's a success?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      See? Greggs is Fine Food

I'll let MS weigh in on the question of Maccy Ds as I have no real experience of them

Let me know when you're up for a MaccyD's

Comment

I hope you're going to insist on this treatment continuing in the future

Comment

Dinner tonight has been chips, sausages, and beans

I suspect that was the last of the sausages from Chatsworth Farm Shop. I must go up there some time in the New Year and restock

Comment

Dinner tonight has been chips, sausages, and beans

I suspect that was the last of the sausages from Chatsworth Farm Shop. I must go up there some time in the New Year and restock
            We had that overpriced veggie ravioli that always reminds me of:

Comment

Pies In SPAAAAACE! Meat and potato pie 'sent into space' from Wigan - BBC News

Comment

Now that is a first. I never thought I'd see the day when a pie escaped from wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Now that is a first. I never thought I'd see the day when a pie escaped from wigan.
                  They made the mistake of assuming nothing could get out through the constant cloud cover

Comment

Browsing Amazon: "Maybe I'll buy that." Follow link. At top of product page: "You purchased this item on 22 December 2014"

Comment

Browsing Amazon: "Maybe I'll buy that." Follow link. At top of product page: "You purchased this item on 22 December 2014"
                      Far too frequently I've looked at a kindle book and thought that's interesting only to discover I already own it

The great thing is that they do tell you
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X