• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compusource, anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Contractor910 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Can you outline briefly what the options are with regard to beginning the process of issuing a claim and what the costs are roughly?
    The choices are use the moneyclaim online portal here or physically complete the forms from your local county court.

The cost to issue will depend on the size of your claim the pdf from HMCTS can be found here (Page 3)

The Judiciary.gov site used to have a good guide on claims, but it looks like it has been pulled as we can only find a cached version here you can also get some generic advice on the gov site here and Which here. Although the latter is aimed more at consumers.
    The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramedam View Post
      I got a call this morning from Jenny saying that the account team have partially paid my claim. This is was for the first payslip. 2nd pay still outstanding and was told by Jenny that will be paid soon (end this week/next week). Jenny was apologetic and related the issues with problems at the account team, tech,Phone/email problems... nothing new, same stuff as already mentioned here previously.

Looking at my account, the first lot was indeed paid! This is after the court judgement was served to them, so like Mulder most probably was the trigger. Waiting to see if they pay me the next lot, else will have to issue the warrant for the rest.
      That is a great news, indeed, Ramedam. Thank you for sharing it.
      I have a judgment issued and was waiting for the judgment confirmation letter from Money Claim online to proceed with High Court Enforcement officers (Sherrifs).
      What was Jenny's email and the phone number, please, if you do not mind me asking. I have never heard of Jenny and was dealing with Goutham, Maria and Reena.

Thank you for sharing the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Safe Collections View Post
        The choices are use the moneyclaim online portal here or physically complete the forms from your local county court.

The cost to issue will depend on the size of your claim the pdf from HMCTS can be found here (Page 3)

The Judiciary.gov site used to have a good guide on claims, but it looks like it has been pulled as we can only find a cached version here you can also get some generic advice on the gov site here and Which here. Although the latter is aimed more at consumers.
        Thanks Safe Collections. Is it worth contacting the police given that they are currently invoicing for people's wages with no intention of passing on the money?

Comment

FYI Guys

Just came across this...

https://plus.googleapis.com/10034993...ts/6QWJubBJ4Y9
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Michael Gordon stated on this message board on Sunday: "I did NOT have anything to do with the running of Compusourse Ltd."

And yet he created a Google Plus account linking him very strongly with Compusource. Here he's spent every day for months posting under Michael Gordon/Compusource.

https://plus.googleapis.com/100349934553385175985/posts

Maybe he'd be so kind as to explain that contradiction.

Comment

I got a call this morning from Jenny saying that the account team have partially paid my claim. This is was for the first payslip. 2nd pay still outstanding and was told by Jenny that will be paid soon (end this week/next week). Jenny was apologetic and related the issues with problems at the account team, tech,Phone/email problems... nothing new, same stuff as already mentioned here previously.

Looking at my account, the first lot was indeed paid! This is after the court judgement was served to them, so like Mulder most probably was the trigger. Waiting to see if they pay me the next lot, else will have to issue the warrant for the rest.
              Hi Ramedam, can you please provide a contact number and/or address for Jenny?

Also, what was the name and address you gave for Compusource to receive the court judgement?

Comment

Compusource

Compusource have now paid the rest of the outstanding money owed to me apart from the interest fees and other bits that I also was claiming. I can only withdraw the claim if I am paid fully as per MoneyClaim process, so I am now asking for the rest.

Jenny has been my contact and has been replying to me on the same email address as Maria ([email protected]) & Goutham ([email protected])

On the court judgment I put the UXBRIDGE Lakeside house, UB111BD (full address on the p60).

I can't get to the Google plus account! looks like its now been deleted.

Comment

Compusource

+ I think its best to chase Mark Ridgeon for the money as a 2nd defendant as seems he is the actual owner and current director of Compusource.

Comment

Compusource have now paid the rest of the outstanding money owed to me apart from the interest fees and other bits that I also was claiming. I can only withdraw the claim if I am paid fully as per MoneyClaim process, so I am now asking for the rest.

Jenny has been my contact and has been replying to me on the same email address as Maria ([email protected]) & Goutham ([email protected])

On the court judgment I put the UXBRIDGE Lakeside house, UB111BD (full address on the p60).

I can't get to the Google plus account! looks like its now been deleted.
                    If you added late payment fees, interest, etc., then those are paid as part of the payment received and what is outstanding is part of the original invoice. You can start adding late payment fees and interest to the outstanding amount now.

Comment

mgordon

Originally posted by Contractor910 View Post
                      Michael Gordon stated on this message board on Sunday: "I did NOT have anything to do with the running of Compusourse Ltd."

And yet he created a Google Plus account linking him very strongly with Compusource. Here he's spent every day for months posting under Michael Gordon/Compusource.

https://plus.googleapis.com/100349934553385175985/posts

Maybe he'd be so kind as to explain that contradiction.
                      I have read this site. Let me be VERY clear I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT created a Google Plus account. I DO NOT know what a Google Plus account is and I DO NOT want to know what a Google Plus account is. I have a lot more going on in my life without 'Here he's spent every day for months posting under Michael Gordon/Compusource'. I repeat I have NEVER used Google Plus. I talked to the other person who got paid on Monday and Tuesday and despite knowing anything about Compusourse was able to suggest a way to be paid. It worked so all those who are owed money by Compusourse should contact Compusourse should contact Ridgeon.

Comment

Working...
                      X