• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well, here I am...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

OK, fair enough. Let's await the (or an) answer with interest!
    We actually have an answer https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...jsa_group.html

Chris is changing the "woolly" terms
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

We actually have an answer https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...jsa_group.html

Chris is changing the "woolly" terms
      Well that must count as a result. Let's hope the reaction is to follow the Ts&Cs rather than simply leave the FCSA...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Well that must count as a result. Let's hope the reaction is to follow the Ts&Cs rather than simply leave the FCSA...
        See post 13 - all the years of advertising means that for most end clients - FCSA membership is a requirement because they've been continually told it meant their contractors were honestly and fully paid. So JSA won't be leaving the FCSA unless they are completely chucked out.
        Last edited by eek; 24 March 2022, 14:26.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It will certainly be interesting to see what the FCSA's findings are following their investigation of JSA/Workwell. The whole sector is going to be watching closely, awaiting their decision.

Comment

Hi Chris,

You courageously put yourself on this platform with, I believe, good intentions. I hope you haven’t been chased away by critics as if that were the case, we’ll have collectively lost the opportunity to engage in sincere dialogue.

I am sure you will have seen the new article published on my Contractor Voice, regarding the behaviour of JSA, a member of the FCSA, in relation to withholding Holiday pay. Click here if you have not.

I would genuinely welcome your response to the following questions in relation to it. They are:
            1. Do you agree that JSA made false statements to ContractorUK and ComputerWeekly.com?
            2. Why has JSA’s membership not been put on hold pending the outcome of your investigation?
            3. Will you be postponing JSAs FCSA renewal due on 31st March 2022 whilst the investigation continues?
            4. Will the investigation be conducted by wholly independent professionals?
            5. Which business(s) was used for the audit that enabled JSA’s membership of the FCSA and condoned their use of Holiday Pay?
            6. Will you still be going ahead with the hotline for reporting bad umbrella practices given current PR challenges?
            7. Will you be reporting JSA, Churchill Knight or any other FCSA members to HMRC yourself?
            8. If FCSA member umbrella practices are not illegal but are disingenuous or exploitative of contractors, where will you be naming and shaming these members?

I hope that through this forum platform you will openly enter into dialogue with me as you have with others.

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor Voice View Post
              I hope that through this forum platform you will openly enter into dialogue with me as you have with others.
              Myself, I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen.
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor Voice View Post
                • If FCSA member umbrella practices are not illegal but are disingenuous or exploitative of contractors, where will you be naming and shaming these members?
                I think that last question might not be apprioiate for Chris to answer, his organisation is aimed at Umbellas companies not the contractor so its somewhat unfair to ask him to comment on a situation that doesn't affect his members.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X