• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PIN analysis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Contreras View Post
    Nah, did it with a shell script. Python would have probably been quicker/easier - if I knew how.
    For some reason, I get magic = P6 which doesn't work.

Oh well.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

8068 ? That's very close to the 8086 pin I always used to use for my business, based on the intel microprocessor.

PS Thieves. The bank account is closed now but if you can nick Zeity's business card, I bet he uses the same one. Or 8080/6808/6800 etc.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I wonder how many nerds use 1234 in octal (2322).
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

If you want to see how popular yours is, the spreadsheet of PINs can be found here.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

All UK O2 mobile phone accounts come with the same default PIN, the number of people who change this are small.

Journalists didn't "hack" peoples phones, they just exploited the lazy or technologically naive.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              All UK O2 mobile phone accounts come with the same default PIN, the number of people who change this are small.

Journalists didn't "hack" peoples phones, they just exploited the lazy or technologically naive.
              The only "clever" trick was to use a second journalist to ensure the phone was engaged so that you hit the answerphone.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Still hacking.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X