• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum Time Continuum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Time Continuum

If I look at the time on a post, while not logged in it is correct (local GMT), but when I login the time is GMT+ about 1hr50mins.

Now, if this was a timezone issue, it would be in a round number of hours. Anyone else noticed this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 12.14.17.png
Views:	201
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	4240658

Comment

I’ve noticed odd time stamps as well.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I mentioned it years ago but the time is different from when you view the forum logged out to when you log in. I thought it was an hour early logged out and ontime when I logged in. I don't think anyone replied so just put up with it.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You could have added this to the forum bugs thread for NF to look at now he's back on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            You could have added this to the forum bugs thread for NF to look at now he's back on the bench
            Probably not easy to reproduce - I see the same time stamps whether I’m logged in or not.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

NF set it to the Midlands Time Zone, which is GMT plus a random number between 1 and 3 that recycles every 12:34 MTZ.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                NF set it to the Midlands Time Zone, which is GMT plus a random number between 1 and 3 that recycles every 12:34 MTZ and minus 39 years.
                FTFY
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X