• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Forum Time Continuum"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    NF set it to the Midlands Time Zone, which is GMT plus a random number between 1 and 3 that recycles every 12:34 MTZ and minus 39 years.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    NF set it to the Midlands Time Zone, which is GMT plus a random number between 1 and 3 that recycles every 12:34 MTZ.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    You could have added this to the forum bugs thread for NF to look at now he's back on the bench
    Probably not easy to reproduce - I see the same time stamps whether I’m logged in or not.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    You could have added this to the forum bugs thread for NF to look at now he's back on the bench

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I mentioned it years ago but the time is different from when you view the forum logged out to when you log in. I thought it was an hour early logged out and ontime when I logged in. I don't think anyone replied so just put up with it.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I’ve noticed odd time stamps as well.

Leave a comment:

• Protagoras
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 12.14.17.png
Views:	201
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	4240658

Leave a comment:

• Protagoras
    started a topic Forum Time Continuum

Forum Time Continuum

If I look at the time on a post, while not logged in it is correct (local GMT), but when I login the time is GMT+ about 1hr50mins.

Now, if this was a timezone issue, it would be in a round number of hours. Anyone else noticed this?

Working...
X