• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Transmit TV signal (Freeview) wirelessly?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    "just have a small local transmitter in the house and a portable aerial on the TV" option.
    This might do what you want...

https://ceke.en.alibaba.com/product/...ansmitter.html
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

TVman Home WiFi « TVman Home

I got mine from Maplin now discontinued

Or TVheadend or Homerun or

World's First DVB-T/T2 - DVB to IP - Network Tuner
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

This works pretty well for me, no issues
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          This works pretty well for me, no issues
          Looks like a neat product but then I need a p2p ethernet cable between the two rooms. Unless I miss something, I might as easily just wire a coaxial cable instead?!
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

HDHomeRunner sounds like what you need

Comment

Slingbox would work with an Amazon Firestick plugged into the telly.

Buy SLINGBOX 350 HD Media Streamer | Free Delivery | Currys
              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Looks like a neat product but then I need a p2p ethernet cable between the two rooms. Unless I miss something, I might as easily just wire a coaxial cable instead?!
                I've got one using homeplugs and another p2p not much in it for quality...as its Amazon, not a problem to send back if it doesn't work for you
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  I've got one using homeplugs and another p2p not much in it for quality...as its Amazon, not a problem to send back if it doesn't work for you
                  Would this interfere with other homeplug use?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Depending on how strong the signal is in your area you might not need one at all..

I have a TV in the office for playing old NES & SNES games on. When tuning it for the consoles it picked up all of the freeview channels - the coax wire from the tv to the console (around 1m) was long enough to act as an aerial.

The alternative would be an indoor aerial - there are a load of decent ones that will attach to the wall quite discreetly.

Comment

Hi...it is wireless between the transmitter and your aerial. You can't have a wireless connection between the aerial and your TV. It would be illegal and interfere with others.
                      You either can use the complicated system in post 2 which still requires a cable connection or find a way to run an aerial feed. I'm sure an aerial installer would find a way of running a cable.

order pcb

Comment

Working...
                      X