• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Looks like blue sky with wispy stuff this morning. Currently 16 degrees with a high of 20 expected. The day will be cloudy but dry. Barometer up to 1022 mBar.

I think I'll take a walk down to Chelsea today to have a look at my storage locker and see how much space I have in it. I know there's several empty boxes in there which I could now throw away as the items they belong to are past their warranty. I can't remember if the storage place has bins. I hope so, as that would be very handy.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Morning.

Dry.

Grey.

Cool in here at 18.1 deg.

1018 mBar, 30.06 in Hg, 763.56 Torr, 14.765 psi, (up from 1017 last night), 74% RH.

Saturday judging by the crap coming out of the wireless.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Got Wordle in 2 goes. Yeh.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I'm quite tired, so I'll get into detail about the films tomorrow if that's all the same

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    TFBSZ

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    My nice new pillows have now been encased in their protectors and pillow cases, so the bed is all ready for when I need it

And before that, tea was a steak & caramelised onion burger in a toasted sesame bun with sweet chilli sauce, accompanied by chips

So everything is done and dusted at last, and I can finally relax

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Much Trucking Hell watched.

Bed not yet made but I can't possibly stop TH to do it.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    The Sainsbury's delivery arrived! All put away and cooking has commenced

I didn't need very much stuff, but at least spiralling inflation makes it easier to hit the £40 figure that gets you £1 delivery (if you take your chances on unpopular timeslots). And it's always easy to bump it up with stuff that keeps for a while, like wine and beer

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    There was a nice rainbow outside about twenty minutes ago

Sainsbury's Delivery Wait begins in a minute or so… hope they're here soon, I'm getting quite peckish

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

You must be feeling better if you're up for flipping mattresses about!
    Yes, the itching is basically a thing of the past now, and I'm not feeling anything like as run down today

Still covered in sores that are, in the case of the larger ones, developing impressive scabs. So I'm not ready for my close-up, Mr. de Mille

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    The day not being particularly busy, I found time to get the mundane laundry on for a Quick Wash in the afternoon

Henry did a good job of vacuuming the mattress, and also getting rid of the accumulation of dust under the bed, in the nooks and crannies of the bed frame, and so on. And then he sorted out the living room carpet (where accessible) too.

And the bed has just been re-made, except for the new pillows (and new pillow protectors) which I've only just retrieved from their packaging and have left to air for a bit

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    And I have stripped the bed. Later, I'm going to get Henry to vacuum the mattress and also flip it so he can do both sides. And when I make it, it will be with the new M&S bedding I recently treated myself to, along with a set of brand new pillows!
    You must be feeling better if you're up for flipping mattresses about!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Lunch: roast pork (out of the freezer) in a wholemeal bap with apple sauce

Only 16°C out according to official sources, yet it seems warm enough for me to have the windows open front and back and a nice breeze wafting through the place

And I have stripped the bed. Later, I'm going to get Henry to vacuum the mattress and also flip it so he can do both sides. And when I make it, it will be with the new M&S bedding I recently treated myself to, along with a set of brand new pillows!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

we were getting rid of a tree and one chap said can you cut it up small for me (it was in boot size pieces) some people!
    Aaargh! Now I'm being asked by the person who is supposed to collect the item if it's heavy. I put in the listing "it's about 18kg so bear that in mind if collecting on foot".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X