• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Watching Strictly but 3 dances behind as I forgot it was on until I saw a live blog.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Afternoon denizens

Grey day out, only 14°C, though the barometers are up at 1011/1019mB

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all

CBS etc. A day digging up bamboo lies ahead, I suspect

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The car earlier was a Noble M12 GTO, which went like the clappers once they'd sorted it out. Currently SORN, MOT expired this past May.
    It'll be tricky to better 170mph. .

Morning.

Dry.

Sunny.

Blue sky.

Chilly in here at 17.4 deg, with 18.4 deg in the kitchen and 15 deg in the leanto.

1015 mBar, 29.9434 in Hg, 760.56 Torr, 14.706 psi, (up from 1014 last night), 73% RH.

Saturday.

Some very odd dreams: seemed to involve some sort of tool shop/junk shop/book shop, with a discussion of the timing mechanism of the first gadget in 1945.

Meanwhile back in the mysts of 5th January 2019 much discussion took place regarding Billy Connolly.

Walk (unabbreviated) walked in the Simpsonsesque sunshine & blue sky (while it lasted).

Returned home to find Strangelove Sis esconced next door in Idle ****'s kitchen and that's where I, She, & her hubby have been all fecking day.

Knackered now.

An amazing number of binbags filled.

The paper recycling boxes all filled.

The glass recycling boxes both filled: mine had 3 jam jars and a litre bottle (empty) of Southern Comfort whilst IC's binbox was full to overflowing with wine bottles and an occasional jam jar.

Binbags full of out of date food of varying descriptions, the oldest dating back to 2014 (which is impressive even to me).

Once enough of the carpet was visible the Vax was pressed into use and required unblocking & emptying numerous times, moved one of the sofas to find that there's a nice carpet beetle infestation.

Who'd have thunk that not moving stuff for 3 years might be A Bad Idea.

Apparently Mrs IC has been away on a cruise with Mrs IC's son, they came down with the plague as is predictable.

Strangelove Sis, Hubby, IC, & I assume Mrs IC have fecked off to that Swansea to some restaurant or other. I declined.

Lunch: baked potato with cheese & baked baans, yellow corner yog, bramble jelly & marmalade slices of toast, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: see above. All of which meant I missed the Saturday Wheeler Dealers. .

Tea: spag with not particularly fiery bol, some fruit cocktail, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Jeremy Corbin talking to Nick Robinson with intermittent <click> here & there. .

Oh, and it went grey & rained a bit in the afternoon.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Today, 17:59.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Blue sky and wispy fluff. Dry. Currently 12 degrees with a high of 18 expected. Low chance of rain.

Knackered. Rubbish sleep. Time for a doze on the sofa

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Have been down at the parentals all afternoon. Dad passed away at lunchtime and I'm keeping Mum company.
    Yikes.

Sorry to hear that.

​​​​​​Condolences ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    TFBSZ

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Have been down at the parentals all afternoon. Dad passed away at lunchtime and I'm keeping Mum company.

Ents has been Strictly and Professor T.
    Big hugs from me, The WifeTM and The DogTW

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied

My condolences.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

Really sorry to hear that. - I know you don't want to hear this at the moment but at least it was relatively quick...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I have to say, Professor T is quite entertaining. I will have to watch the first series now.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea has been a rack of ribs and chips

The car earlier was a Noble M12 GTO, which went like the clappers once they'd sorted it out. Currently SORN, MOT expired this past May.

Then some of the opal hunters had a better end to their seasons than others.

And to go with the dining experience, the ultimate in televisual luxury: Trucking Hell

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Really sorry to hear that

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

So sorry to hear that.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X