• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What do girls want these days?"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Does that mean you will think about doing some washing up?
    Get a dish washing machine - less likely to throw dishes and cups at your head.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    An iPad Air.

And we are pathetically grateful and giddy when we are given one.
    Does that mean you will think about doing some washing up?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    An iPad Air.

I'll give you one!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    An iPad Air.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by RetSet View Post

My late dad (bless 'im) always used to say "If you can make 'em laugh, their knickers are halfway down already".
    I think I might have met him.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    What is this 4.30am of which you speak? Is it some strange intergalactic timewarp?
    Probably got one of these: Wake-Up Vibe ? Your ultimate alarm vbrator!, which you might find a tad strange to use

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    But then I am slightly taken with the new guy in the grey tanktop, so maybe all I wanted was a grey tanktop

Fickle, never

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I think it's some strange perversion with which I'm completely unfamiliar.
    It's what time you have to wake up when some idiot schedules a meeting for 9am in Yorkshire.Even better when you get there and they have done no ffing prep!

My shoulders are broad, but sorry Dallas my Lycra obsession is too strong to give up. I doubt I'm faster either!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Taller, faster, bigger shoulders, up at 4.30am, no lycra hang-ups.

Dont think i'll get far.
    What is this 4.30am of which you speak? Is it some strange intergalactic timewarp?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post

Dont think i'll get far.
    i have big shoulders. my shoulders are so big that one of them gets up at 4:30am and the other gets up at 5

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied

Dont think i'll get far.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    A Damn good Knee Fondle

Love Lord Randy !

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    ftfy
    I think the shag before the horlicks. As long as he gets up to make it. Or tea.

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    If I was looking for a bloke, which I'm not, I'd be looking for someone who made me laugh, made me feel attractive (who knows, I might then even make an effort!), liked doing stuff with me - maybe cycling, holidays, the odd meal out, perhaps even a wander round the occasional art gallery. Basically someone who makes me feel good about myself. In short, he'd put me a bit higher on the 'to do' list than footie on the telly.
    Exactly this.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Fooking hell! No wonder men prefer to stay single these days. All that effort!

On the plus side, I would be prepared to forgo the footie on the telly. At least while you were cleaning it.
    And there, in a nutshell is why you're single, sweetie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X