• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do girls want these days?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    A companion to discuss literature and current affairs with, before Horlicks and bed?
    I said mid forties not mid eighties

As for Horlicks - at any age -yuuuukkk
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

My six pack is a Party 7 (*) these days

(*) ask your Dad.
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

9 inches!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          A companion to discuss literature and current affairs with, before Horlicks and a good hard shag?
          ftfy

Comment

If I was looking for a bloke, which I'm not, I'd be looking for someone who made me laugh, made me feel attractive (who knows, I might then even make an effort!), liked doing stuff with me - maybe cycling, holidays, the odd meal out, perhaps even a wander round the occasional art gallery. Basically someone who makes me feel good about myself. In short, he'd put me a bit higher on the 'to do' list than footie on the telly.
            Last edited by mudskipper; 23 January 2014, 18:26.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              If I was looking for a bloke, which I'm not, I'd be looking for someone who made me laugh, made me feel attractive (who knows, I might then even make an effort!), liked doing stuff with me - maybe cycling, holidays, the odd meal out, perhaps even a wander round the occasional art gallery. Basically someone who makes me feel good about myself. In short, he'd put me a bit higher on the 'to do' list than footie on the telly.
              I don't do footy.

I don't do telly.

Former 10,000 miles/ year cyclist.

My late dad (bless 'im) always used to say "If you can make 'em laugh, their knickers are halfway down already".

Coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Prince Charming...
                (From a broadway play, when snow white finds prince charming has been having an affair with the sleeping beauty) I'm charming, but not sincere.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If I were looking for a woman I could translate that list very easily to what I would look for; and I would be looking for someone who looked at me that way too. Thanks for the sanity on this one.

Comment

Fooking hell! No wonder men prefer to stay single these days. All that effort!

On the plus side, I would be prepared to forgo the footie on the telly. At least while you were cleaning it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Fooking hell! No wonder men prefer to stay single these days. All that effort!

On the plus side, I would be prepared to forgo the footie on the telly. At least while you were cleaning it.
                      And there, in a nutshell is why you're single, sweetie
                      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X