• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Facebook and Daily Wail like ...."

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    If only it were true.

Admin - can we have a timeline please in case sas is tempted to change his mind?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ...there's a reason I'm not on Facebook
    There are multiple reasons why you are not on Facebook. The most salient amongst them being the fact that you are the archetypal Billy-No-Mates.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Would you stay by popular demand?

I will do a poll
    The converse has never been true.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    ...there's a reason I'm not on Facebook, it's the puerile Like button, the incessant narcissism.
    CUK has now become like a cross between Facebook and the Daily Wail.
    It's become a parody of itself.
    And for those reasons I'm out .
    Would you stay by popular demand?

I will do a poll

Leave a comment:

• Damon
    replied
    Originally posted by Damon View Post
    Now the key to storming out and slamming the door is not to forget to say something or take something with you...

The second you open the door again you have FAILED

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Well that right there is the problem. SAS only has his mum as a friend and even she doesn't "Like" most of what he posts.
    Feck me I logged in just to like and thank you for that comment

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Surely Facebook is only as puerile and narcissistic as the people you choose as friends?
    Well that right there is the problem. SAS only has his mum as a friend and even she doesn't "Like" most of what he posts.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Surely Facebook is only as puerile and narcissistic as the people you choose as friends?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    ...there's a reason I'm not on Facebook, it's the puerile Like button, the incessant narcissism. ...
    So, the only difference was that CUK used to not have a like button.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's not like Sas to denigrate narcissism.
    Not to mention that it's pretty narcissistic that he has to tell us his thoughts on the matter and that he's leaving, thinking we care.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Google search: site:forums.contractoruk.com/general sasguru "for those reasons I'm out"
    Did you mean: site:forums.contractoruk.com/general sadguru "for those reasons I'm out"

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I know why he is grumpy

He got moved on last night:

Police called to duke's estate plagued by groups of dogging men dressed in PVC, fairy wings and tutus
    Residents of Badminton Estate in Wiltshire complain about local doggers
    One local was told 'we're only here for a bit of fun' by group of men
    Police vow to patrol the area, which is owned by the Duke of Beaufort
    Police called to duke's estate plagued by groups of dogging men dressed in PVC, fairy wings and tutus | Mail Online

Sasguru in a Tutu and a stetson?

Leave a comment:

• Damon
    replied
    ...there's a reason I'm not on Facebook, it's the puerile Like button, the incessant narcissism.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Damon View Post
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• Damon
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X