• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Penis Beaker

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Penis Beaker"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post

Had to bump the tread just for this ......
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied

Had to bump the tread just for this ......

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post

Makes the old STI swab seem like a walk in the park

See? Not worth the risk is it!

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Don't you think the tiny pieces might get...lodged somewhere uncomfortable? Could ruin the moment.

Makes the old STI swab seem like a walk in the park

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I suppose it depends on how poppy the popping candy is - a mild tingle might be nice (similar to champagne)
    Don't you think the tiny pieces might get...lodged somewhere uncomfortable? Could ruin the moment.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    And you'd get sticky

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    I think anyone who carries around a bag like that is always hoping. As well as being a loser.

It does sound a bit painful, and I can't help thinking I'd end up frothing at the mouth.
    I suppose it depends on how poppy the popping candy is - a mild tingle might be nice (similar to champagne).

The thought of some kind of explosion in your mouth (not that kind, you filthy lot!) isn't pleasant.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I suspect that might happen anyway.

You need to look at your diet. [froth?]

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I can't help thinking I'd end up frothing at the mouth.
    I suspect that might happen anyway.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I guess hope springs eternal. Still seems a bit like a BSM practice. Why not just get her to stick needles into your bell-end?
    I know a lady who liked sticking steel tubes in guys bell ends just for the sheer fun of it, so not that unusual

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I guess hope springs eternal. Still seems a bit like a BSM practice. Why not just get her to stick needles into your bell-end?
    I think anyone who carries around a bag like that is always hoping. As well as being a loser.

It does sound a bit painful, and I can't help thinking I'd end up frothing at the mouth.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    It would seem that even the mumsnet collective aren't sure whether it's good for oral or not:
    I assumed it was for the laydee to use on him.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    It would seem that even the mumsnet collective aren't sure whether it's good for oral or not:

I assumed it was for the laydee to use on him.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I know what it is, just more confused about why it would be an essential thing for sex.
    no you need creme de menthe, perk your chap right up.

whatever you do don't use absinthe, it will make old one eye blind.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    And they are now available on eBay

Leave a comment:

Working...
X