• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Why?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why?"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Am I surrounded by incompetent idiots? Why?
    das war ein befehl der angriff steiner war ein befehl!!!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I think you'll need to get someone an ambulance.
    You having hot flushes and palpitations again?

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    Fook me. Now I find the development team have accidently rolled out a load of incomplete code into production from the test instance while patching something else. FFS can this incompetence get any greater!!!
    again, scarily similar to the project i'm on (incompetent dev team being Wipro!)

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    MF you can't use your patented negotiating techniques on ASSGuru, the police take a dim view of bashing the retarded care in the community types.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm having an intense feeling of deja vu.
    My instinct is to get a mop ready.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Fook me. Now I find the development team have accidently rolled out a load of incomplete code into production from the test instance while patching something else. FFS can this incompetence get any greater!!!
    I'm having an intense feeling of deja vu.
    My instinct is to get a mop ready.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Are you in a circus hall of mirrors?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    FFS can this incompetence get any greater!!!
    #the only way is up, Baby...#

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Um. Yes....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Yes, you could join their team?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    They need someone to look down on as part of their self-esteem group therapy programme.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Suity, is that you?
    Nah, Suity's vaguely competent once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Suity, is that you?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I didn't find anyone good enough. I'm better than everyone. I wonder if I can clone myself.
    I fecking hope not, we've enough issues with food resources.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X