• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dr Who?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dr Who?"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Doesn't Peter Cushing, 2 films (1965, 1966), count?
    I never understood why David Niven never counts as James Bond either.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Grasser73 View Post
    As he overlaps with Hartnell I belive it is regarded as being the "same" Doctor.

Leave a comment:

• Grasser73
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Doctor's daughter may have regenerative capabilities. As far as lasting the distance,

Hartnell - 1963 to 1966 - 4 years
    Troughton - 1966 to 1969 - 4 years
    Pertwee - 1970 to 1974 - 5 years
    Baker - 1974 to 1981 - 7 years
    Davison - 1981 to 1984 - 4 years
    Baker - 1984 to 1986 - 3 years
    McCoy - 1987 to 1989 - 3 years
    McGann - 1 film (1996)
    Eccleston - 2005 - 1 series
    Tennant - 2005 to 2010 - 5 years
    Smith - 2010 to 2013 - 4 years

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Ah, you're a fan of science fiction which comes with a textbook explaining the fictional science.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    In the Whoniverse, TT doesn't break any laws.
    How can you take any show serious that uses terms such as that and "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff "

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Seeing as time travel is a key aspect of the show, I am not sure breaking physical law is gonna be a problem
    In the Whoniverse, TT doesn't break any laws.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    It's finished now. The same team are however working on yonderland for Sky

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I thought the 12 regenerations thing was a recommendation not a physical law.
    Seeing as time travel is a key aspect of the show, I am not sure breaking physical law is gonna be a problem

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Isn't the 10th doctor doing that?
    He is

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    This is the final series

I like the songs
    It's finished now. The same team are however working on yonderland for Sky

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Horrible Histories is awesome!
    This is the final series

I like the songs

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    his daughter jenny is already out there, I for one am willing to take one for the team and impregnate her, if I fail I'm sure Mitch will succeed!
    Isn't the 10th doctor doing that?

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Horrible Histories is awesome!

Also, I like our new Dr!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I don't know about CBeebies - obviously that's your area of expertise - but CBBC is definitely worth a visit from time to time. There's sketch shows on there that are every bit as good as, e.g. The Fast Show in its heyday.

But I can understand it if's a little too highbrow for you (and I bet you don't enjoy the Gruffalo either).
    Gruffalos child was better. I wonder if we'll get Stickman this Christmas???

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Who is going to be the new presenter on CBeebies?

I don't know about CBeebies - obviously that's your area of expertise - but CBBC is definitely worth a visit from time to time. There's sketch shows on there that are every bit as good as, e.g. The Fast Show in its heyday.

But I can understand it if's a little too highbrow for you (and I bet you don't enjoy the Gruffalo either).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X