• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Getting in to some teens this weekend"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Nice and balmy sunny 22 here in cloggers

I would get the bbq out but I sold it when we moved and have yet to buy another.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Aye, waterproofs are on permanent standby.
    Fook me! It hasn't stopped raining all fecking weekend down here in the English Riviera!!

Fecking Barbecue summers my arse!!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Reputed to be 21 degrees this weekend here and just got a mail from our local Biergarten which will be open with 200 liters of free beer (100 liters of Grohe and 100 liters of Braustübl)
    About time

Maybe I won't be so grumpy next week

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Sorry if I've missed the link/conv DaveB, what's your new bike spec?
    Nothing special, just an old steel frame road bike I converted to single speed as a commuter bike. Took it out last weekend just to make sure it all worked and nothing was going to fall off/apart before it goes back down to London with me.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Yup, had half decent weather here last week and got out on the new build for a test ride. Back out on the regular road bike this weekend I think

Sorry if I've missed the link/conv DaveB, what's your new bike spec?

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Just remember that aside from a few clement days around the August Bank Holiday the coming warm weather will constitute our glorious "summer" of 2013.

"Summer is a bummer", as a hippy once said.

qh

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    At last, tired of being stuck inside when I'm off work. Time for a massive cycle ride down to the coast!
    Yup, had half decent weather here last week and got out on the new build for a test ride. Back out on the regular road bike this weekend I think

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    On that note should we start a "ten things to do with SASGuru" Thread
    Got to you, have I

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    At last, tired of being stuck inside when I'm off work. Time for a massive cycle ride down to the coast!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    It'll be warmer, but raining, in our little corner of heaven Pondy ..... as per fecking usual.
    Aye, waterproofs are on permanent standby.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied

13 degrees. Time to dust off the weber.
    It'll be warmer, but raining, in our little corner of heaven Pondy ..... as per fecking usual.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Reputed to be 21 degrees this weekend here and just got a mail from our local Biergarten which will be open with 200 liters of free beer (100 liters of Grohe and 100 liters of Braustübl)
    The forecast is 19 on Sunday, 22 on Monday here.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Great title.
    Yep, very Jimmy Saville-esque

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Getting in to some teens this weekend
    Great title.