• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting in to some teens this weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    It'll be warmer, but raining, in our little corner of heaven Pondy ..... as per fecking usual.
    Aye, waterproofs are on permanent standby.

Comment

At last, tired of being stuck inside when I'm off work. Time for a massive cycle ride down to the coast!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        On that note should we start a "ten things to do with SASGuru" Thread
        Got to you, have I
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          At last, tired of being stuck inside when I'm off work. Time for a massive cycle ride down to the coast!
          Yup, had half decent weather here last week and got out on the new build for a test ride. Back out on the regular road bike this weekend I think

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just remember that aside from a few clement days around the August Bank Holiday the coming warm weather will constitute our glorious "summer" of 2013.

"Summer is a bummer", as a hippy once said.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Yup, had half decent weather here last week and got out on the new build for a test ride. Back out on the regular road bike this weekend I think

Sorry if I've missed the link/conv DaveB, what's your new bike spec?
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Sorry if I've missed the link/conv DaveB, what's your new bike spec?
                Nothing special, just an old steel frame road bike I converted to single speed as a commuter bike. Took it out last weekend just to make sure it all worked and nothing was going to fall off/apart before it goes back down to London with me.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Reputed to be 21 degrees this weekend here and just got a mail from our local Biergarten which will be open with 200 liters of free beer (100 liters of Grohe and 100 liters of Braustübl)
                  About time

Maybe I won't be so grumpy next week
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Aye, waterproofs are on permanent standby.
                    Fook me! It hasn't stopped raining all fecking weekend down here in the English Riviera!!

Fecking Barbecue summers my arse!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Nice and balmy sunny 22 here in cloggers

I would get the bbq out but I sold it when we moved and have yet to buy another.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X