• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: WTF...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "WTF..."

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    I'd just be happy for a bare leg to grab hold of.

And hump it senseless.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

FFS, I'm now so good at thread hijacking I've hijacked my own bloody thread.
    My fault, for staying on topic - Can't be thinking straight today, obviously

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Here ya go!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Nope tis true, blonde women just remind me of my sister which is a big turn off; therefore I can’t even look at blonde women. But blonde men: oh most defiantly yes
    Here ya go!

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Bollocks.
    Nope tis true, blonde women just remind me of my sister which is a big turn off; therefore I can’t even look at blonde women. But blonde men: oh most defiantly yes (think Thor)

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I'll take number 2.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    To answer your question, the Lib Dems are going on, and Cameron is too cowardly to put them in their place
    FFS, I'm now so good at thread hijacking I've hijacked my own bloody thread.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I would turn 4 down
    Bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Blonde women do it for me.

I usually have to pay them mind.

PS. No.2 all the way.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Well of course I'd have to get warmed up for them; I'm an athlete, me. Not like the rest of these fatty lardarses on CUK.
    I am currently doing 3 hours of exercise a day preparing for my iron man.

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    To answer your question, the Lib Dems are going on, and Cameron is too cowardly to put them in their place
    What has that got to do with Women's handball?

I agree, 3 is defiantly the best, followed by 2, then 3, I would turn 4 down as blonde women just don’t do it for me
    I prefer blondes! But 3 and 2 are stunners.....

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I think I need a lie down!

BTW my preference is 3, 2, 4, 1.
    I agree, 3 is defiantly the best, followed by 2, then 3, I would turn 4 down as blonde women just don’t do it for me

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    forget Mitch, I would!
    Any healthy bloke would.

By the way, the one on the right is about 6'2, which might intimidate some of you fatty shortarses.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Yeah well we all know you would be arranging numbers 1-5. 1 for the ball and 2-5 for the women.....

Well of course I'd have to get warmed up for them; I'm an athlete, me. Not like the rest of these fatty lardarses on CUK.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    forget Mitch, I would!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X