• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Am I having a middle age crisis?"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Trust me, leggy young girlfriends like heated seats.

Oooooppppsss. Did I say something I shouldn't have?
    It's the only way an old fart like you can give her a warm feeling in her knickers.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    With just enough room for the leggy young girlfriend...
    Trust me, leggy young girlfriends like heated seats.

Oooooppppsss. Did I say something I shouldn't have?

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Not often I agree wiv yoos, but WHS.

Anyway, the roads are packed and the speed limit is 70 and in the SE at least every road has 200 cameras on it, so what's the fooking point of a 174 MPH estate car?
    The German Autobahn is nobbut an hour away.

And the estate bit is useful for collecting swag at cheap Euro prices.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    As sas says its an estate.

A proper mid-life crisis requires a two seater so the children don't fit in the car and your wife has to take them everywhere.
    With just enough room for the leggy young girlfriend...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Or a 23 yr old lingerie model with expensive tastes.
    The motorbike is cheaper, won't get "accidentally" pregnant and your wife won't kill you for it.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Get a motorbike.
    Or a 23 yr old lingerie model with expensive tastes.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    WHS.

Go blow 10K on a pushbike, and ride it round the block half a dozen times before leaving it untouched in the garage.

That's a proper midlife crisis.

Scott Foil Premium 2012 Road Bike | Evans Cycles
    Get a motorbike.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Anyway, the roads are packed and the speed limit is 70 and in the SE at least every road has 200 cameras on it, so what's the fooking point of a 174 MPH estate car?
    WHS.

Go blow 10K on a pushbike, and ride it round the block half a dozen times before leaving it untouched in the garage.

That's a proper midlife crisis.

Scott Foil Premium 2012 Road Bike | Evans Cycles

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    No you're having a sensible crisis - its an estate car FFS!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    This a.m. I had a mid b.j. crisis.

sometimes you just cant get work out of your head

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    I'm having a Mid West crisis - I'm seriously considering taking up marksmanship and buying a sub 0.5 MOA, bolt action .308 snipers' rifle with an AICS stock.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    lute shirley?
    For the more adventurous, jousting perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I joked about buying a ukulele last night Mrs eek thinks I was being serious
    lute shirley?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I must have a middle ages crisis - I have this sudden urge to take up archery

I joked about buying a ukulele last night Mrs eek thinks I was being serious

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I must have a middle ages crisis - I have this sudden urge to take up archery

Leave a comment:

Working...
X