• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I having a middle age crisis?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    As sas says its an estate.

A proper mid-life crisis requires a two seater so the children don't fit in the car and your wife has to take them everywhere.
    With just enough room for the leggy young girlfriend...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Not often I agree wiv yoos, but WHS.

Anyway, the roads are packed and the speed limit is 70 and in the SE at least every road has 200 cameras on it, so what's the fooking point of a 174 MPH estate car?
      The German Autobahn is nobbut an hour away.

And the estate bit is useful for collecting swag at cheap Euro prices.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        With just enough room for the leggy young girlfriend...
        Trust me, leggy young girlfriends like heated seats.

Oooooppppsss. Did I say something I shouldn't have?
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
          Trust me, leggy young girlfriends like heated seats.

Oooooppppsss. Did I say something I shouldn't have?
          It's the only way an old fart like you can give her a warm feeling in her knickers.

Comment

Working...
          X