• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Married bird, what would you do?"

Collapse

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Just think. 12 miles further north and you'd be in Gods Own Country! ;-)

BTW. Live in Zooport at the mo.
    hahahaha Zooport, I've get a few kevlar vests going cheap if you want one

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Lord love him! Of course the joke is that that's the day I beat you to within an inch of your life behind the bins at the transgender sex worker's bingo morning.

I've still got that Ann Widdecombe mask, and I'll never forget you blubbing, 'Geoff Boycott never retired hurt,' you brave little soldier.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    hahahahaha I'm from the 'diff innit, we're not all green wellies and velcro gloves you know lol
    Just think. 12 miles further north and you'd be in Gods Own Country! ;-)

BTW. Live in Zooport at the mo.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Just get down to Brannigans of a weekend, then you can all get one for free.

qh

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I know. I think it all started to go down here when he was rejected by the boards most reputable bachelor. NLUK_Rejection
    Lord love him! Of course the joke is that that's the day I beat you to within an inch of your life behind the bins at the transgender sex workers' bingo morning.

I've still got that Ann Widdecombe mask, and I'll never forget you blubbing, 'Geoff Boycott never retired hurt,' you brave little soldier.
    Last edited by northernladyuk; 20 January 2012, 11:39. Reason: A lady always places her apostrophes correctly.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I wouldn't worry, dear. He used to like to watch but now he doesn't even notice once he's online.
    I know. I think it all started to go down here when he was rejected by the boards most reputable bachelor. NLUK_Rejection

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Well, apparently, the work had to be done at the client's premises, but I'm unsure as to whether or not the client was able to specify how the contractor carried out the work. As the contractor did not deliver the service, no payment is due and the client probably carried out the work with their own tools. Perhaps the contractor was intending using an umbrella, so IR35 would be a moot point.
    Kinky.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is this gig within IR35? Is there any Mutality of Obligation?
    Well, apparently, the work had to be done at the client's premises, but I'm unsure as to whether or not the client was able to specify how the contractor carried out the work. As the contractor did not deliver the service, no payment is due and the client probably carried out the work with their own tools. Perhaps the contractor was intending using an umbrella, so IR35 would be a moot point.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I think he may need to outsource this task Mitch. Want to put your CV forward ????
    Is this gig within IR35? Is there any Mutality of Obligation?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Stood him up against a wall and took him from behind. Twice. After all, he said it was a 'lady'.
    I think he may need to outsource this task Mitch. Want to put your CV forward ????

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    When you say "stood you up twice" what exactly do you mean?
    Stood him up against a wall and took him from behind. Twice. After all, he said it was a 'lady'.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    When you say "stood you up twice" what exactly do you mean?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Is there a clue in the inverted commas? Was it a lady or a 'lady'?
    Don't be rude.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    The 'lady' stood me up twice. The end.
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    How can she stand you up when it was at her house?
    Is there a clue in the inverted commas? Was it a lady or a 'lady'?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    The 'lady' stood me up twice. The end.
    How can she stand you up when it was at her house?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X