• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Married bird, what would you do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Married bird, what would you do?

Apart from MarillionFan and TestMangler, they say they've done it before, what would you do?

The facts:

- not a colleague
    - slightly older
    - looks allright
    - says she's in an open marriage
    - location would be hers when hubby's away

Would you trust her? Or would you ask husband's written permission beforehand?
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

It's very difficult to advise you without some visual information on said lady.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
      Apart from MarillionFan and TestMangler, they say they've done it before, what would you do?

The facts:

- not a colleague
      - slightly older
      - looks allright
      - says she's in an open marriage
      - location would be hers when hubby's away

Would you trust her? Or would you ask husband's written permission beforehand?
      I don't think you're cut out for this kind of work.

If you need to ask, you should really outsource it and get the job done properly.

For the benefit of those who have led blameless lives, the scenario is that hubby will actually be hiding in the mirror fronted wardrobe with video camera in one hand and cock in the other.

Always play at a neutral venue. (and by that I mean a hotel, not up her a**e.)
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

If you need to ask, you should really outsource it and get the job done properly.

For the benefit of those who have led blameless lives, the scenario is that hubby will actually be hiding in the mirror fronted wardrobe with video camera in one hand and cock in the other.

mmmm. a lot depends upon whose cock it is that he's holding

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            why not?
            Not advising he doesn't do that, per se...

Up her a**e in a hotel is fine. I was intimating that 'up the a**e' does not constitute a neutral venue
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Smash her back doors in lol at a neutral venue of course, never risk going into the Lions den
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                Smash her back doors in lol at a neutral venue of course, never risk going into the Lions den
                I think most Lions are too old for this kind of thing. Rotarians usually are too, but Gricer might disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                  Go f**k yourself.
                  Last edited by MarillionFan; 17 January 2012, 16:23.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Did she suggest hers? or did you?
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X