• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where the CUK is Zeity?"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Digging up an old thread from the grave was apropriate for Halloween. Zombie.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Wow! That is proper Lazurus thread revival!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Some died, some changed their monicker and some got pissed off with what now passes for moderation.
    Some are not happy with the state of the forum software either.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    On the 31st of October 2017 Zeity went back to Gorn.

Which raises the question of where the majority of the other posters have gone.
    Some died, some changed their monicker and some got pissed off with what now passes for moderation.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    On the 31st of October 2017 Zeity went back to Gorn.

Which raises the question of where the majority of the other posters have gone.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 31 October 2023, 17:44.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Last Activity 26th May 2011 16:10

Has he been banged up for eating his students or is he still celebrating the Swans making it up a level in that game where blokes kick a ball for £100K/week?

Here I is.

One is sans internet at home these days.

So I was off baaad last week for 3 days, back in for a day, then off on my "hols" until today.

I thought he worked in one of those revered establishments that will soon be charging their customers 9K a year.

They don't get a half term do they?
    Nope

I don't get the summer vac off either.

It all comes out of my annual leave.

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Swansea got promoted to the Premier League on Monday, he’s probably still sat in a puddle of his own piss with a big smile on his face.
    I'm a Black*, not a Jack**.

*Neath - "The Mourners" or the Welsh All Blacks.

**Swansea Jacks.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 30 April 2017, 12:35.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I thought he worked in one of those revered establishments that will soon be charging their customers 9K a year.

They don't get a half term do they?
    Might be the case that a lot of the students have now finished their courses for the year? My 19-year-old handed in his last deadline last friday at Uni, and although he is going back for a couple more weeks from next week, he is only doing that voluntarily to do some extra work towards next year's studies. Plus of course his rent is paid until June 15th.
    Most of his flatmates and their course mates have all jacked it in for the year and have gone into full-on party/music festival mode.
    Youngsters eh?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Look, I'm a happily married man and therefore have no need of detailed explanations for why things are the way they are. Or why Mrs PL needs to go shopping, or why I can't wear certain clothes outside the house, or how one particular pair of black shoes differs from the others.

If he said he wasn't going to be here then that's as much detail I can handle.

It's a much simpler life this way.
    Hmm, it sounds like Mrs OG is leading a double life. My concern is that in addition to giving the two of us the run around, she is also posing as Zeity during office hours.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    No, it just tells us that he planned this. The mystery remains.
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    But that just tells us where he isn't, it doesn't tell us where he is...
    Look, I'm a happily married man and therefore have no need of detailed explanations for why things are the way they are. Or why Mrs PL needs to go shopping, or why I can't wear certain clothes outside the house, or how one particular pair of black shoes differs from the others.

If he said he wasn't going to be here then that's as much detail I can handle.

It's a much simpler life this way.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Ok, mystery over.

Back to your desks people. Nothing to see here.
    But that just tells us where he isn't, it doesn't tell us where he is...

He could be anywhere, he could be hiond you right now, he could be behind me, he could be rigAaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!

<CRUNCH SLURP MUNCH>

<BUUUUUUURP>

Anyone got any Chianti?

How do you change the password on this thing?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    It's called having t'internet at work but not at home.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Ok, mystery over.

No, it just tells us that he planned this. The mystery remains.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    He mentioned in TPD that he wouldnt be around this week.
    Ok, mystery over.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    He mentioned in TPD that he wouldnt be around this week.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    He's on his holliers!

Back next week

Leave a comment:

Working...
X