• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What size waist are you?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    33" with a view of getting into 32".
    You want to get into SY01? Or just onto his thighs?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    33" with a view of getting into 32".

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    33"

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Top man

I don't have much truck with my folks anymore, and try to get on with everybody, not judge, give people the benefit of the doubt, try and see the best in people and situations.

You know, classic bedwetter stuff
    From The Onion:

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm a svelte 32'' as those who have met me can attest.

HTH
    Yep. 32" thighs.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    148 is entry level Mensa. When I was a kid my parents both joined, then made me sit the test. I did really well, and then had it rammed down my throat every time I under achieved at school.

There you go, some ammunition for you.
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Actually, I would rather my kids are happy, can integrate well with others and have a good sense of humour with an individual personality.

I've never met a person in Mensa who wasn't deficient in some way psychologically.
    As I constantly prove with my contracting intelligence is no way linked to the amount charged per day

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Nah. You catch them with honey and then kill them with vinegar. Stupid.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    32 side of 33. 34 is too baggy.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    This is not a swingers site, for the last time

Is it not?

I must have been acting rather inappropriately at the meet-ups then.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Come on Gonzo - tere must be more to it than that. Spill the beans man!
    Back in yer box woman! This is not a swingers site, for the last time

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Nah, I've never felt or looked healthier.

One diet aspect has changed when I think about it - I drink espressos now rather than filter coffee, that must be it.
    Come on Gonzo - tere must be more to it than that. Spill the beans man!

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Get a medical. Seriously.
    Nah, I've never felt or looked healthier.

One diet aspect has changed when I think about it - I drink espressos now rather than filter coffee, that must be it.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Put on some weight then.
    om nom nom nom nom nom

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I do. Well used to. I got sacked from the darts team yesterday.
    Put on some weight then.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    You have met me.

Oh, I see.

I took the MENSA tests when I was seventeen and again when I was twenty-nine and the results of four tests over twelve years were only two points different, which surprised me I have to say. (I'm in the top one percent by the way but this is just how you are born so it is not exactly an achievement to take any pride in).

Back to the OP, in the days that I was contracting in the UK my waist size was 36 but now I am not I have shrunk to 30 which is a right pain in the arse - I had to buy a new belt last week because my old ones don't fasten tight enough any more.

I don't really understand what is going on because my diet and lifestyle have not changed apart from not being in London any more.
    Get a medical. Seriously.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X