• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What size waist are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    A self confessed bastid

You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar fatty
    Nah. You catch them with honey and then kill them with vinegar. Stupid.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Nah. You catch them with honey and then kill them with vinegar. Stupid.
      The more people take advantage of my good nature the more I tend to lean to your thinking.

Am I you?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Are you two still at it?

Cliphead may have been bored, but not enough to stick around obviously.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Are you two still at it?

Cliphead may have been bored, but not enough to stick around obviously.
          Yip, just waiting for the "bromance" tag

Comment

If the purpose of taking this measurement is to gauge whether someone is fat or not, for a chap you have to consider the chest measurement too. Clearly it's not good when your waist is bigger than your chest.
            My waist is 34 and my chest 41.

Comment

Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
              If the purpose of taking this measurement is to gauge whether someone is fat or not, for a chap you have to consider the chest measurement too. Clearly it's not good when your waist is bigger than your chest.
              My waist is 34 and my chest 41.
              Fair point. Perhaps it would have been better to ask who played darts as a hobby.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I've never met a person in Mensa who wasn't deficient in some way psychologically.
                You have met me.

Oh, I see.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                How can an IQ score be that accurate anyway? Don't they fluctuate wildly, usually violently in the upward direction as you practise them?
                I took the MENSA tests when I was seventeen and again when I was twenty-nine and the results of four tests over twelve years were only two points different, which surprised me I have to say. (I'm in the top one percent by the way but this is just how you are born so it is not exactly an achievement to take any pride in).

Back to the OP, in the days that I was contracting in the UK my waist size was 36 but now I am not I have shrunk to 30 which is a right pain in the arse - I had to buy a new belt last week because my old ones don't fasten tight enough any more.

I don't really understand what is going on because my diet and lifestyle have not changed apart from not being in London any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Fair point. Perhaps it would have been better to ask who played darts as a hobby.
                  I do. Well used to. I got sacked from the darts team yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    You have met me.

Oh, I see.

I took the MENSA tests when I was seventeen and again when I was twenty-nine and the results of four tests over twelve years were only two points different, which surprised me I have to say. (I'm in the top one percent by the way but this is just how you are born so it is not exactly an achievement to take any pride in).

Back to the OP, in the days that I was contracting in the UK my waist size was 36 but now I am not I have shrunk to 30 which is a right pain in the arse - I had to buy a new belt last week because my old ones don't fasten tight enough any more.

I don't really understand what is going on because my diet and lifestyle have not changed apart from not being in London any more.
                    Get a medical. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      I do. Well used to. I got sacked from the darts team yesterday.
                      Put on some weight then.
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X