• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What size waist are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be 32" waist, but I probably prefer a 33" now. 33" leg too, although as I am slowly discovering from seeing myself in the mirror, I should really go with 34" length rather than 32" when 33" isn't available, as my trousers look something like those worn on the old series of Star Trek otherwise. In fact my last pair were 34" and they seem okay, so I don't know why I didn't resign from the Star Trek crew years ago. I expect I'll find out when it rains or something.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Start a poll about who has the lowest IQ. You're on a roll, keep going.

Just short of mensa I believe. But that's fine. I wouldn't want to be in any club that would have me as a member.

My boy though! WHOA! 22 Months and can read a book. Scary.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        22 Months and can read a book.
        So who is the father then?

Comment

Just short of mensa I believe. But that's fine. I wouldn't want to be in any club that would have me as a member.

My boy though! WHOA! 22 Months and can read a book. Scary.
          148 is entry level Mensa. When I was a kid my parents both joined, then made me sit the test. I did really well, and then had it rammed down my throat every time I under achieved at school.

There you go, some ammunition for you.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

148 is entry level Mensa. When I was a kid my parents both joined, then made me sit the test. I did really well, and then had it rammed down my throat every time I under achieved at school.

Actually, I would rather my kids are happy, can integrate well with others and have a good sense of humour with an individual personality.

I've never met a person in Mensa who wasn't deficient in some way psychologically.

Comment

Actually, I would rather my kids are happy, can integrate well with others and have a good sense of humour with an individual personality.

I've never met a person in Mensa who wasn't deficient in some way psychologically.
              Top man

I don't have much truck with my folks anymore, and try to get on with everybody, not judge, give people the benefit of the doubt, try and see the best in people and situations.

You know, classic bedwetter stuff

Comment

Try this one and be humbled. How can an IQ score be that accurate anyway? Don't they fluctuate wildly, usually violently in the upward direction as you practise them?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Try this one and be humbled. How can an IQ score be that accurate anyway? Don't they fluctuate wildly, usually violently in the upward direction as you practise them?
                  I'd rather staple my scrotum to the desk.

It's all bolux anyway as you say. Some of MFs comebacks are actually quite witty so he can't be that daft.

Comment

Top man

I don't have much truck with my folks anymore, and try to get on with everybody, not judge, give people the benefit of the doubt, try and see the best in people and situations.

You know, classic bedwetter stuff
                    I'm not as forgiving. I assume everyone is an idiot unless proven otherwise. I immediately judge, and can size anyone up within 30 seconds. I expect the worse in all situations and so therefore anything more is a bonus.

You know, classic b@stard stuff.

Comment

I'm not as forgiving. I assume everyone is an idiot unless proven otherwise. I immediately judge, and can size anyone up within 30 seconds. I expect the worse in all situations and so therefore anything more is a bonus.

You know, classic b@stard stuff.
                      A self confessed bastid

You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar fatty

Comment

Working...
                      X